Once again, about the lokas. - page 37

While you're floundering, here's what I've got going on in the lots...

The EA is as crooked as a Baba Yaga, but it's already mowing slowly. On the chart, it's trading 0.01 at M1... although the timeframe is not important for it. It is clear that the Expert Advisor should still be further developed.

However, there is certain logic in lots... The only one that connects 2 EAs to 1, otherwise it's a deadlock. Who gets it, gets it. ;)

Cmu4:

While you're floundering, here's what I've got going on in the lots...

The EA is as crooked as a Baba Yaga, but it's already mowing slowly. On the chart, it's trading 0.01 at M1... although the timeframe is not important for it. It is clear that the Expert Advisor should still be further developed.

However, there is certain logic in lots... The only one that connects 2 EAs to 1, otherwise it's a deadlock. Who gets it, gets it. ;)

At the reference points, the line must be straight at 45 degrees.

paukas:

On the control points, the line should be straight at 45 degrees.

Dear Sir, I understand you want opening prices? XD

Please. For this EA, it doesn't care about anything. It works with the price, without indicators or predictions.

Gentlemen, let's get down to business! Enough of this fuss.

Has everyone really lost interest in programming and creating TS, that they started to flood?

In general, more to the point, less trolling and flooding!

Cmu4:

Dear Sir, I understand you want opening prices? XD

Please. For this EA, it doesn't care about anything. It works with the price, without indicators or predictions.

Gentlemen, let's get down to business! Enough of this fuss.

Has everyone really lost interest in programming and creating TS, that they started to flood?

In general, more business, less trolling and flooding!

You see, you can draw anything you want in the tester, but in reality it won't be like that at all. That's why you have to multiply the drawdown by about 4.

paukas:
You see, you can draw anything you like in the tester, but in reality it won't be like that at all. That's why the drawdown has to be multiplied by about 4.

Yes, I understand. No one is talking about the real thing. On the contrary, I wrote that it "still needs to be improved and improved". I have already learned about the algorithm, and it is now very badly handled, i.e. at a loss.

In general, I'm not writing about this particular EA and about myself, saying "look how I can do it! I just want to convey my view of certain things to the public, just in case, maybe someone will find it useful...

You can't expect that from the public.

Cmu4:

You wouldn't expect that from the public.

It's rash to start a campaign against flooding with the topic of locs)

Do you want to talk about it? Do you want to be the first to mathematically prove the advantage of a loca)?

Figar0:

It's reckless to start a campaign against flooding with the topic of locs)

Do you want to talk about it? Maybe you want to be the first to mathematically prove the advantage of locs).

Advantage over what?

Here we go

Mischek:
Here we go
Just asking what you mean. Advantage does not come in and of itself. Only in front of something.

paukas:
Just asking what is meant by that. Advantage does not come in and of itself. Only in front of something.

Before netting... Lock vs Netto (positions)... Fight!!!
Reason: