[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 571

What you all fail to understand is this. As soon as Ilan opens his first trade, he starts risking the entire deposit. Because it is never clear whether he will bail out of this nexus or not. And the fact that alltaki get to close a series of transactions in the symbolic plus, it's just luck depending on the size of the deposit. The drawdown of a series of transactions to 50-80% of the dept, and profits only a few percent. So this strategy is too risky. martin can be used, trying to pull the balance to the plus, but very rarely, let's say in extreme cases.....

911:

I have to agree.
UNREALTOURNAMENT pictures will be coming soon, without getting ahead of ourselves... :-)

nikelodeon:
What you all fail to understand is this. As soon as Ilan opens his first trade, he starts risking the entire deposit. Because it is never clear whether he will bail out of this nexus or not. And the fact that alltaki get to close a series of transactions in the symbolic plus, it's just luck depending on the size of the deposit. The drawdown of a series of transactions to 50-80% of the dept, and profits only a few percent. So this strategy is too risky. martin can be used, trying to pull the balance to the plus, but very rarely, let's say in extreme cases.....
But still, what do you do if it does not go to your heart's content?

new-rena:
But what do i do if i don't hit the bullseye as you understand it?

to run a trend adviser on another account in the direction of the first one's losses ! Let's just calculate the time during which we wait out the position?

It turns out that if we accidentally start a buy position at the beginning of the fall, we stop the sell and start saving the buy series from death ? Does the trend last for a month in the sell direction?

We have a whole month to try and save the position? Why not start a second account and trade in the middle of the day, until the buy averages are closed, and then go straight to the sell?

With higher risks than normal ! And direct the free funds to buy to open an even bigger order for the averaging ?

The point is that most traders who trade with 1 order, they lose time when the price goes against them ! and catch a stop ... and then start thinking where to put the next order ?

AlexHacker007:

to run a trend adviser on another account in the direction of the first one's losses ! Let's just calculate the time during which we wait out the position?

So if we accidentally start a buy position at the beginning of the fall, then sell is no longer set and we start to save the buy series from death ? Does the trend last for a month in the sell direction?

We have a whole month to try and save the position? Why not start a second account and trade in the middle of the day, until the buy averages are closed, and then go straight to the sell?

With higher risks than normal ! And direct the free funds to buy to open an even bigger order for the averaging ?

The whole point is that most traders who trade with 1 order, they lose time when the price goes against them ! and they catch a stop ... and then start thinking where to put the next order ?

Three times ha-ha. What's with the other account? You might as well say, "in another life."

What prevents you from using this approach in the same account? :)

Heroix:

Three times haha. Why another account? You might as well say "in another life".

What prevents this approach from being applied in the same account? :)

What's stopping it ! It's a whole philosophy ! Some people have bad hands ! Somebody's minus! Somebody else ! I don't know exactly what ! But I know exactly what is in the way !!! Otherwise...

All would not have losses ! Why does a trader bet one way? He thinks he is right? But he doesn't do anything if the price goes in the other direction?

And when the price goes in the other direction and you have a deal, no one wants to go the other way. 99% of them have the same conservation principle.

We need to add a position, we've already rolled back a little bit... and then we rolled back some more... and then we rolled back some more... and it's been a week of no profit... What do I do?

BILL IT! And also, we'll kick the pose! Where can I get the money from my paycheck? I'll take a loan. He's happy. But? They're still rolling! I need more money! Where can I get it? There's nowhere to go.

And the deposit's getting lower and lower... We've already turned around... And then there's a sudden shift in price on the news and voilà? No account?

If that's not how many people work... then i'm sorry everything said is not true .... But there is 100% confirmation of this on all forums ...

AlexHacker007:

So if we accidentally start a buy position at the beginning of the fall, then we stop the sell and start saving the buy series from death ? Does the trend last for a month in the sell direction?

We have a whole month to try and save the position? Why not start a second account and until the buy averages are closed, why not trade in flat on the sell side?

the whole point is that most traders who trade with 1 order they waste their time when the price goes against them ! and then they catch a stop ... and then start thinking where to put the next order ?

So much has been broken here at the mention of "Locking" that it's not even worth mentioning... But I'm even talking about something else - I also understand that it is impossible to determine the tops of the zigzag as precisely as possible, and the strategy should be made break-even - so the discussion (proposal) of entry and especially exit points has the right to be absurd at some first stage.

If you only knew what poems grow without shame, Like yellow dandelion on a fence, Like burdocks and quinoa.

AlexHacker007:

What's in the way ! It's a whole philosophy ! Some people have bad hands ! Some people have minuses ! Somebody else ! I don't know exactly what ! But I know exactly what is in the way !!! Otherwise...

All would not have losses ! Why does a trader bet one way? He thinks he is right? But he doesn't do anything if the price goes in the other direction?

And when the price goes in the other direction and you have a deal, no one wants to go the other way. 99% of them have the same conservation principle.

We need to add a position, we've already rolled back a little bit... and then we rolled back some more... and then we rolled back some more... and it's been a week of no profit... What do I do?

BILL IT! And also, we'll kick the pose! Where can I get the money from my paycheck? I'll take a loan. He's happy. But? They're still rolling! I need more money! Where can I get it? There's nowhere to go.

And the deposit's getting lower and lower... We've already turned around... And then there's a sudden shift in price on the news and voilà? No account?

If that's not how many people work... then i'm sorry everything said is not true .... But there is 100% confirmation of it on all forums ...

Heh... emotional answer. But only to the second question. To the first where? ;)

You do not have to answer. :)

fortuna:

Also looking for something for simple control. Followed the link and had a look. It's cool, of course, but it's a bit complicated. Don't you have anything simpler?

I don't know what's wrong with Autograf... I've been using it for a long time, it's handy. Well, try here http://www.softfox.eu/foxmag/ru/

Heroix:

Heh... emotional answer. But only to the second question. To the first where? ;)

You don't have to answer that. :)

Of course it is possible to implement in one Expert Advisor and on one account, but it is a bit more complicated and not everyone has enough skills. Not everyone is a professional programmer. That is why some people choose the easier option. There is nothing negative about it. All the ways to earn money are acceptable, the main thing is that the person has a profit, the rest is trifles of life.)
Reason: