EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2288

Redbull:
..., the conclusion is going up, but soon I think we will go down.
My conclusion is, that if we go up, we will not go higher than 1.2330. Maybe somebody can correct me?

Grebovik:
My guess is that if we go up, we will not go higher than 1.2330. Maybe someone can correct me?
I support 1.2329.

Grebovik:
My guess is that if we go up, we will not go higher than 1.2330. Maybe someone can correct me?
There's another strong level at 1.2375, maybe we can go there.

Looks like if we break through 1.2255 we will get to 1.2210 and in quite a short time?

odiseif:
There is another strong level at 1.2375, maybe we can go there.

I cannot give any advice or recommendations at all. I have too little experience, I am a beginner in this business! I prefer to listen to the EXPERIENCES' opinion, analyze it and make a decision.

strangerr:
Girl, the news, in general, is the last thing, yesterday was not a news break, but the beginning of upward movement, there will be no new lows.

Hehe, you can call it whatever you want, it doesn't matter.

You'd better answer my question :-) At what point is the end of the correction expected, and the start of the selling masses?

Vlad72:

And another question for the old-timers, when are we going to close the gap? Or is that out of fashion now?

What gap? Which pair and for when?

AlexSTAL:
Which gap? On which pair and for when?

Sorry!!!)There was a misunderstanding

waitra:

Hehe, you can call it whatever you want, it doesn't matter.

You'd better answer my question :-) At what point is the end of the correction expected, and the start of massive sales?

At 2.0.

5drakon:
Don't be patient, not everyone is stocked up yet. There is nothing to sell, speculators just want to sell and buy a little.
Reason: