EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2283

wreckage:

come on zhigi! the branch has emptied with the disappearance of Galina/ her longa/ and her depot )))) all evaporated! =)))

IgorM:

my opinion is partly wrong

wrong - in that comparing the GBP exchange rate to an increase in the gold exchange rate is wrong, but on the small TF - there is clearly a correlation between the gold trend and the value of GBP, i.e. as long as the gold trend is unchanged, the GBP exchange rate stands still, as soon as the gold trend changes, even just goes in a horizontal flat - immediately a change in GBP

about investors - I have long noticed the panic, very well seen investors panic in the form of withdrawal from European currencies and transfer of funds into JPY and USD and as a consequence, if possible, the transfer of funds into gold

I haven't looked at the small ones - I can't say anything... if you can find a pattern - good... the main thing is to trace it back over a long stretch of history to be sure...

I don't agree about the panic - it seems to me that there is a clear professional approach... Money should go up - so what goes up is invested...

our task is to see their move in time and use it to our advantage... imho of course...

I'm afraid it would still be better to start your own thread on the Canadian. I'm pretty hooked on it. OK, let's do it...

OK, the Canadian and the Aussie are good to add to it, I'm in favour of the Aussie...
Mathemat:
I'm afraid it would still be better to start your own thread on the Canadian. I'm pretty hooked on it. OK, let's do it...

I Said BAY, YOU THINK....

athemat:
I'm afraid that it would be better to create a separate branch on the Canadian. I'm quite hooked on it. OK, let's do it...

On the Canadian, it is better to "work" not on the currency pair but on the "reverse" futures - 6C !

Given that the Canadian futures runs behind the oil (but, - not vice versa).

Then, by analyzing CL and 6C oil price lines - we will often be able to predict the price movement of 6C :

6CM0 + CLN0.

And the gap will probably go up...

M15 EUR

Noterday:

And the gap will probably go up...

M15 EUR

1.2120 - no gap.

In acmos last quote Friday 1.2093, now the market is not open yet, but on fxsreet it is already 1.2132, so gap :)

p.s. And here already 1.2119 =)

Reason: