What is the perspective in your opinion? - page 13

Swetten:

For someone who knows Russian well: that's not what it's about.

About the physical meaning.

Not about verbs.

For the information of the very gifted: in Russian, verbs are used in their proper tense, specifically so as not to confuse the physical temporal sense. Time is a physical relative quantity.

What you are trying to sell us is called sophistry, not physical sense.

Reshetov:

For the information of the gifted: in Russian, verbs are used in their proper tense, specifically so as not to confuse the physical temporal sense. Time is a physical relative quantity.

What you are trying to sell us is called sophistry.

Reshetov, you are completely ignorant of the subject.

Better go learn the differences between NS and GA.

Report back to me.

Swetten:

Go and learn the differences between NS and GA.

Report on the end of the class.

Learn Russian for a start, then you can tell others what to do. Because the misunderstanding about NS and GA you have arose precisely on the basis of the fact that you could not understand the meaning of my phrase, because I never said that NS and GA - it is one and the same. This is your own personal glitches, on the basis of which you have started an extensive demagogy in that very thread.

Swetten:

Go and learn the differences between NS and GA.

Report on the end of the class.

Reshetov is the finish line - shoving science into forex. And it was about a trivial pattern (there is one instrument in the past) - the present is the distant future for it - and to the market of tonight it will react - tomorrow.... you don't have to build a Ts either.

Here and here it is very interesting about what official science is suspiciously silent about. A lot of interesting things to learn.

Here's more.

Zhunko:
Here and here it is very interesting that the official science is suspiciously silent. I've learned a lot of interesting things.

Official science is not always silent. Read Richard Feynman QED - the strange theory of light and matter. A part of lectures is devoted to the theory built on relativism, and further it describes moments when with each new experiment carried out with higher accuracy, the former theoretical part is disproved. I.e. there is a systematic fitting of the theory to the previous experiments with inevitable subsequent "merging" of the theory on forwards.

So it is not only grail developers, but also scientists recognised by official science who are keen on tinkering.

Zhunko:

Here and here it is very interesting about what official science is suspiciously silent about. A lot of interesting things to learn.

Here's more.

That's interesting. The practical description of planetary motion turns out to be purely empirical - just like in Ptolemy's time :) And who is he, this Derevensky?

Mathemat:
And who is he, this Rustic?

I think it's a new pseudonym for Rezun :). It's very similar in style, it's painfully similar :)

Zhunko:

Here's more.

Since you are here too, it will be interesting to know that the dream of teleportation is not far off to be realised, here is interesting news (although it is certainly hard to call it news :) ) Teleportation at 10 miles

Summer:

I would like to hear (preferably from people who have drawn conclusions from their own experience) and maybe discuss promising methods for analysing financial markets (neural networks or cluster indicators for example - and why).

The matter-of-factness is possible . Almost the most elementary strategy on a single machine plus analysis of trading results, a kind of negative link, all electronic people will know what I mean. Optimized on the period of 2000-2001 from zero to the red line . tested on the period to today . Shovel intentionally do not lay out (I will do it later if it will be interesting) because your ideas are likely to be more productive than mine. Only please, I have too much slippage, spelling mistakes I know, it's just a skeleton to test the idea and it is not a set without a skull.
Reason: