EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2254

torgus:
Based on what kind of turkeys? Which ones, may I ask?

You'll laugh, and you're not the only one...the whole forum is going to scream, but there are no indulators at all.

Noterday:

You'll laugh, and you're not the only one...the whole forum is going to scream, but there are no turkeys at all.

There's a thread going around today.... Checked in - a colleague.

Noterday:

You'll laugh, and you're not the only one...the whole forum is going to scream, but there are no turkeys at all.

Why, I agree with you 99%.

Noterday:

How many trades in a day?

Noterday:

I will give you a screenshot so as not to be unsubstantiated, but I think I have the right to obscure what I consider to be know-how, so please excuse me. This is what I am doing, and I am probably 0.00001% ahead of my goal.

No, it's a real turkey.

NikT_58:
How many trades per day?
I don't trade with it yet, I'm just working through it for now....I find out where I'm right, where I'm wrong...where I'm wrong, looking for an error...I'll open a few demos to check...The goal of the system is to know one step ahead...

NikT_58:
Eh no, it's a real turkey.

Then yes =) Then I do use an indicator after all)))

Noterday:
I'm not trading on it yet.
I don't trade with it yet. Same thing. The TA is no helper there now, imho, and the fundamentals do not know what to expect, and it is even unclear how the market will react)) I will take a holiday till my brain gets clearer))

strangerr:
You, young man, are wrong, miracles do happen....))

Let's wait. :)

And thank you for the young man!

Flattered.

;)

Noterday:

Then yes =) Then I use the indicator after all)))

And the timeframe is H1?
Reason: