Predicting championship results - page 4

Now, having assessed the market and thought about it, I can make the following prediction. I think we will not see such a strong trend until the new year. The market will retain more volatility + more chaotic movements, which is happening at the moment against the background of the crisis. And therefore these are ideal conditions for pipsipsers. In these conditions, it is more likely and easier to reach 10-20 times 5 pips profit than once 100 pips. That is why my prediction is that all three Pipsips handlers will take the top 3 lines. Maybe someone will be lucky enough to squeeze in between them (one or the other) .... )))))

This is the most likely outcome unless there is a strong trend.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Now, having assessed the market and thought about it, I can make the following prediction. I think we will not see a strong trend until the new year. The market will retain more volatility + more chaotic movements, which is happening at the moment against the background of the crisis. And therefore these are ideal conditions for pipsipsers. In these conditions, it's more likely and easier to reach 10-20 times 5 pips profit than once 100 pips. That is why my prediction is that all three Pipsips handlers will take the top 3 lines. Maybe someone will be lucky enough to squeeze in between them (one or the other) .... )))))

This is the most likely result unless there is a strong trend.

+1, this is likely... there will be a move in 1 week... after 2 weeks the volatility will go down and the trends will probably start to cancel out.

Quant писал(а) >> there will be movement in 1 week...

There may be some movement, but not as much. The pipsips will fuck everyone with this kind of volatility and this kind of chaos..... )))) And everyone else will slowly lose on the flat, which has an unprecedented spread. Practically small trends in the flat.... ))))

If this continues, Prizmal or strelec around 200k

LeoV >>:

There might be some movement, but not as much

Pips players will fuck everyone with this kind of volatility and this kind of chaos..... )))) And all the rest will be slowly losing on flat, which has an unprecedented spread. Practically small trends in the flat....

)

)))

I don't care about the prize money, the contest is for everyone's good, your EA is robust for real life and that's the main thing.

The fivefold increase in a month and a half without optimization is not the reason for worrying and reproaching pilots.

And then, getting real money from scalping is 1% of work on the code and 99% of search for an appropriate brokerage company.

So Prismal is in 1st place. I think the market trend will continue until the new year - high volatility in the absence of a clear trend. Advisors with big targets will lose or at best stand still because of false entries, while for pipsers the conditions are ideal because of unchanged trading conditions. The only thing that Highlander can pull as he does not have a Buy and if market conditions allow, the EA may reach 136.00 on GBPJPY without false close. As I saw this night, he had a good profit around 20.000-30.000, but the market did not allow him to close at this level and he closed with only a profit of 1.200. I think this situation may repeat in the future as well. A Pipsewitch, with such volatility and low spreads as the Terminators will go forward - only upwards. Nothing matters to them. They even do not have drawdowns recently, because volatility is growing (but the trend does not appear because of it). It will be difficult to catch up with them in such a market. So it is a miserable situation. ))))

LeoV >> :

. They even do not have drawdowns recently because volatility is rising (but the trend does not show because of it). It will be hard to overtake them in such a market.

I don't think the success of pipsaries is due to volatility alone.

It also has a downside - with high volatility the price will reach the stops faster.

I have to admit that the entries are well timed.

The question of applicability on the real is of course open and screenshots of accounts and keepers as an argument cannot be accepted.

it would be funny if hidden advertising took the Championship prize,
which would not have been LeoV's corporate multicurrency,
Moral Force will take it down a notch.

goldtrader писал(а) >> You have to admit that the inputs are well designed after all.

Of course, the inputs are good, no doubt ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Of course, the inputs are good, there's no argument ))))

Their inputs are really perfect!

Especially PrizmaL.

---

Usually the winners hide in the shadows for a while and then come out on the front page

---

I noticed that they've started to drive the STOP_LEVEL on EURGBP

but they don't seem to touch the spread... although in real accounts there is probably no DC with a spread of 2 on this pair

---

the solution is different --- and correctly written Pipsator should take into account the dynamics of at least 3 market parameters on which it vitally depends

and it means that these functions should stand before the decision and influence it

and should not be in the init module

(in general, it would be considered bad form to put such functions in an init module in any EA, not only in a Pipsator)

gSpread = MarketInfo("EURGBP",MODE_SPREAD);

gFreezeLevel = MarketInfo("EURGBP",MODE_FREEZELEVEL);

gModeStopLevel = MarketInfo("EURGBP",MODE_STOPLEVEL);

and it looks like PrizmaL wrote his pipsatore very competently, he has no cracks in his logs on 130 error and wrong price 129

---

the prediction on PIPS is still valid!

Reason: