EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2151

syan писал(а) >>

I don't want to jinx it, but there's a good chance the 2400 will be tested today.

Here we go...

vovan_217 >>:
Спасибо за ответ)))

http://forum.forexpeoples.com/index.php?showtopic=15626

Go and find out what's useful

130p for the weekend. will wait for testing and I think the rebound will stand too.

What, was 1.2414 the peak of the correction or will we reach 1.2570?

Grebovik писал(а) >>
What, 1.2414 was the peak of the correction or will we reach 1.2570?

Can go both down and up, and both can go very hard... Now is the moment of observation.

Didn't take 2400 on the first try, once didn't take 3050 and went to where it is now, but now the mcd, stochastic and rsi are almost on the reversal, so there may be more attempts...

I've written a lot of clever stuff here, but much of it has turned out to be wrong afterwards. I guess the real work of a wavehunter is in being permanently wrong.

Let's analyse the reasons for our successful mistakes :)

Math,

you said you're trading slowly, any luck, any good results? what strategy are you using?

syan >>:

Может и вниз и вверх, причем и туда и туда может очень сильно уйти.. Сейчас момент наблюдения.

2400 с первой попытки не взяли, когда-то не взяли 3050 и ушли туда где сейчас, но сейчас макд, стохастик и rsi почти на развороте, поэтому могут быть еще попытки...

Yes, the situation is interesting, I will wait for now.

FXlike >>:

математ,

ты сказал торгуешь потихоньку, какие успехи, чтонить хорошее получается? по какой стратегии торгуешь?

It's too short yet, I have a micro account. I trade on Waves. My progress has been modest, but I'm in no hurry. I wanted to check if everything has slipped my mind on EWP. Turns out not everything.

There was good and recognisable movement on the eu and cable today. Deposit increased by 10%. Yesterday by 6% or 7%.

I trade mainly on M15, but I want to switch to H1-H4 so I don't have to sit in front of the monitor all day.

I haven't given up on the dream of the robot grail yet, but for now it has been put on the back burner.

stranger,

why did you stop posting pictures?

Reason: