EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2144

Noterday >>:
Странно, я не нейробоподобный говноаналитик, а торгую без стопов....вот не задача =(

When you ride in a car, do you buckle up? But you're confident as a driver - why???))

Same with stops (one of the resonances - most understandable for a beginner). And it's you - no offence - really from lack of experience.

I don't enter when I'm not sure - that's my experience. Consequently, there are no stops either.

that's the way it's going to be, the yellow line is the target

Noterday >>:
Я не вхожу когда не уверен - вот это мой опыт. Следовательно и стопов нет.
Are you sure of what you entered correctly? I am not going to prove that it is impossible to be 100% sure - it is obvious. Maybe you are sure that if the market did go the wrong way, you will get out in time? You can't be completely sure of that either. Ah, you apparently have 3 hot-swappable redundant communication channels, your own power plant and a redundant trading comp, right? You don't even think you'll - God bless you - get a tummy ache and miss the moment when the depot can still be saved? I don't know.
Anyway, it's up to you. Unfortunately, the market is a place where other people's experience does not teach you anything. In time, this nonsense will pass. True, at the cost of losses. But there's nothing you can do (I've been through it myself).

the gap was clearly not in my direction.
the account lost its money, plus the balance went out (-300$).
am i now owed money by the dc?

Svinozavr >>:
Уверены в чем, что вошли правильно? Я не буду доказывать, что быть уверенным на 100% невозможно - это очевидно. Может, вы уверены, что если рынок-таки пошел не туда, то успеете выйти? В этом тоже нельзя быть полностью уверенным. А, у вас, видимо, 3 резервных канала связи под горячую замену, своя электростанция и дублирующий торговый комп, да? Вы даже мысли не допускаете, что у вас - дай вам Б-г здоровья - живот схватит и вы пропустите момент, когда депо еще можно спасти? Да мало ли.
Короче, дело ваше. К сожалению, рынок это такое место, где чужой опыт НИЧЕМУ не учит. Со временем эта блажь у вас пройдет. Правда, ценой потерь. Но тут уж, похоже, (сам через это проходил) ничего не поделаешь.

You're right here, everyone has their own experience. But what is striking is that I stay out of your game and you try to prove me wrong :) If you do not know how I get money - you do not have a priori right to say that I'm wrong.

To mimoi Unfortunately, yes...

mimoi >>:
геп был явно не в мою сторону.
As they say, don't piss against the wind.

Noterday >>:

to mimoi К сожалению, да..

Stop teasing the guy, he's not in the mood anyway:)))))

to mimoi DC will adjust the balance to 0.000000000000000000001

I've revived the branch)

mimoi >>:
геп был явно не в мою сторону.
на счете потерял свои деньги, плюс баланс вышел (-300$).
ЭТО Я ТЕПЕРЬ ЕЩЕ ДЦ ДОЛЖЕН ДЕНЬГИ?

Right. Go to their office with the money. Somewhere in the Seychelles or Mauritius ;)

Just kidding of course, read the regulations, it should say so. They'll probably forgive you that debt :)

Reason: