EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2232

Bocman >>:

У меня к Вам огромная просьба вернитесь по истории не много назадна полтора месяца с середины марта по конец апреля и скажите сколько у Вас там было насекомых и если не сложно сделайте скрины сюда, и плюс к этому несколько значимых фундаментальных причин в пользу разворота тренда

Bocman >>:

Давайте сделаем так ваш прогноз что мы прямо отсюда растем до максимумов 2008 года я правильно понял
I showed the direction, but I didn't name the targets.

Bocman >>:

Давайте сделаем так ваш прогноз что мы прямо отсюда растем до максимумов 2008 года я правильно понял

The most accurate prediction is the price on the chart, its movement. I don't remember who said it. Some of the great financiers.

<br>

torgus писал(а) >>

And where we are at the moment after that is the lowest price on this chart 13255 and the price today 1 2270 and the highest for the week1 2451, and there is no candle closed above the upper boundary of the LOW CHANNEL on this chart

Bocman >>:

И где мы на данный момент находимся после того находимся самая минимальная цена наэтом графике 13255 а цена сегодня 1 2270 а масимальная за неделю1 2451, и нет наданном графике ни одной свечи закрытой выше верхней границы НИСХОДЯШЕГО КАНАЛА

Looking at your chart. Do we see a double bottom?

torgus писал(а) >>

Looking at your chart. Do we see a double bottom?

In April we were triple digits down and as a result we are 12 figures lower and this is not the limit I have stated my goals on page 2230 and I think the results will not be long to wait for within this week all will become clear

And I will ask you the question I asked and NOBODY are you personally READY to put 30% deposit growth in the eu and not touching it until the goals specified in YOUR PROgnosis

Bocman >>:

В апреле было тройное и в итоге мы на 12 фигур ниже и это далеко не предел свои цели я озвучил на стр 2230 а результаты я думаю долго себя ждать не заставят в течении этой недели все станет понятно

А Вам язадам вопрос который задавал и НЕРОБЕ лично ВЫ ГОТОВЫ ПОСТАВИТЬ 30 % депона рост евры и не трогая его до целей указаных в ВАШЕМ ПРОГНОЗЕ

We're not a betting shop here. And you're not a betting shop. So excuse me, I'll do what I want with my deposit.

torgus писал(а) >>
We're not a betting shop here. And you're not a bookmaker. So excuse me, I will do as I please with my deposit.

The best proof that you are working on your system is positions that are visible in the screenshot and as far as I understand you at the moment on a sell of 1 2250 with TP 1 2195 is HOW TO UNDERSTAND you call for a rise and you are in sells

torgus >>:
У нас здесь не тотализатор. А Вы не букмекерская контора. Так что извините со своим депо я буду делать то, что мне заблагорассудится.
See here - the euro/dollar exchange rate

Bocman >>:

Самое лучшее доказательство того что ВЫ САМИ РАБОТАЕТЕ ПО СВОЕЙ СИСТЕМЕ ЭТО ПОЗИЦИИ которые видны на скрине а на сколько я понял у вас на данный момент СЕЛЛ от 1 2250 с ТП 1 2195 это КАК ПОНИМАТЬ ратуете за подьем а сами в СЕЛЛАХ

I was stupid, lazy and stupid until recently. Then I read about charts on the Internet. About shapes on charts. About Fibonacci. I used to use all sorts of indulgers. I was like an indulger myself.

It can't last forever.

Reason: