EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2148

Noterday >>:
Спасибо конечно. Я вроде не хамил. Ну извините если обидел. Моя позиция четкая, и тоже доказывать не собираюсь ничего.

))) Bygones. I take it (in hindsight) that your question was rhetorical - you just wanted to signify your attitude to footwork with it. And here I am, and with a different attitude. ))) I see.

I'm not at an age where I should be making something of myself. What I've grown is what I've grown. It's really been more than six years since I've had any work, except in the market (FX). And you thought there were no such things? )))

Okay. Forgotten.

Noterday >>:
Давайте :) Хотя я убежден что успешная торговля не характеризуется наличием стопов
I agree.

FreeLance >>:
А цинизм поведения EURCHF развенчивает многие мифы о возможностях ТА... ;)

I did not trade on it (EURCHF) - now I put it on my system: down trend, last safe entries on the 11th before the Euro, current stop for short (if you catch a medium-term trend) is 1.4026 or above 1.4050 (no sense to go higher). A position opened BEFORE that time is in the plus side. That is: to continue short now with the specified stop. No signals for a reversal are visible yet. What is the TA myth ?

Good luck.

Svinozavr >>:

))) Проехали. Я так понимаю (задним числом), что ваш вопрос был риторическим - вы просто хотели им свое отношение к стопам обозначить. А тут я, и с др. позицией. ))) Ясно.

А "строить из себя профи" - да не в том я возрасте, чтоб что из себя что-то строить. Что выросло, то выросло. Я действительно уже скоро как шесть лет не имею никакой работы, кроме как на рынке (ФР). А вы думали, что таких не существует? )))

Ладно. Забыли.

There is, and I'm the second one, only not six years on the market, but four and a bit...

strangerr >>:
Согласен.

As always short and succinct!!!

It's been a long time since you've been here, does the vegetable garden take up so much time?

OlegTs >>:

Как всегда кратко и емко!!!

Давно тебя не было, неужели огород столько времени занимает?

Work, another six months to go. )))

Where are we going today?

VladislavVG >>:

? а можно подробней ? по ней (EURCHF) не торговал - сейчас накинул на свою систему: тренд вниз, последние безопасные входы 11 числа до начала европы, текущий стоп для коротких (если ловить среднесрочные тренды ) не ниже 1.4026, максимальный 1.4050 (выше не имеет смысла). Поза, открытая ДО указанного времени в плюсах. То есть: сейчас продолжать держать короткую с указанным стопом. Сигналов на переворот пока не видно. В чем миф ТА ?

Удачи.

In the regulation of the pair. A hitch (incomprehensible parity) with euro-dollar.

Let's take a shallow tf, or ticks ;)

And let's start ogling the turkeys.

As long as the pair is on hand - TA myth.

Imho... And market pricing.

strangerr >>:
Согласен.

And I agree that it is possible to trade successfully without stops. If it is a sport (fishing)). Vaughn, as we recently showed a master class on betting here. Successful? Successful. I envy them.

And if by successful trading one means working with a stable income, then I strongly disagree. The same athlete confirmed this at the next stage.

===

There was a trader-guru Victor Niederhoffer (google it - you can easily find it). He also refused to put any stops and the market behaved according to his principles.

Svinozavr >>:

Был такой трейдер-гуру - Виктор Нидерхоффер (можете погуглить - найдется легко). Тоже принципиально и демонстративно стопов не ставил, но рынок все равно расставил все по своим местам.

Yeah, that's right, Taleb wrote great things about him.
Reason: