Indicator dump by Dserg - page 26

Well, the indicator survived yesterday's correction.

It did not show a reversal. And now we need more correction to break the trend.

So, let's keep on selling and not buzzing :-)

Logically, there may be a retest at 1,224 below, but I will not go long, because the pyramid is already big, and I do not want to lower the margin of correction.

That leaves me to wait for 1.2 and pay swaps :)

Dserg >>:

Ну что ж, вчерашнюю коррекцию индикатор выдержал.

Разворота не показал. А теперь необходима ещё большая коррекция чтобы сломать тренд.

Так что держим продажи и не жужжжим :-)

По логике может быть ретест 1,224 снизу, но я доливаться уже не буду, т.к. пирамида уже велика и понижать запас хода на коррекции не хочу.

Остаётся только спокойно ждать 1,2 и платить свопы :)

And what parameters did you use here?

I'm using the standard ones, like this

I have standard ones for Dserg_MA_Rev_v.5.0 which is based on X2DigMA

I posted it on page 20, I think, or a little later.

And you seem to have a supertrend. The main thing is not what to paint but how to paint.

The parameters are standard everywhere.

Hi all!

Well that's the end of the down trend :)

Indicator didn't make it through yesterday's correction.

So woke up this morning and closed all the sales.

The result is ~ 1030 pips total, 7 orders in total, the biggest was 330 pips.

Not a bad pyramid happened :)

I opened it with minimal volume.

It is possible that it is already late, that correction is over etc....

A system is a system - you have to follow the rules.

Yeah, it's really for supertrends :)

It doesn't get much, closing is late, after the price has already passed in the opposite direction by hundreds of points. Of course, this is nothing if one is not an intraday trader.

In any case, to use this system, you need to know where to enter the market, and it will be determined not by changing the colour of the indicator, but by some other factor .....

Otherwise, once the indicator has changed the colour, we enter the market, but it will turn out to be a flat.....

In general, as always, the beginning and the end of the trend is still a question :))))

Noterday >>:

Да, индюк реально для супертрендов :)

Много не добирает, закрытие происходит поздно, уже после того как цена прошла в противоположном направлении сотни пунктов. Это ерунда конечно, если человек не интрадейщик.

В любом случае, чтобы пользоваться этой системой, нужно знать где входить в рынок, и это будет уже обуславливаться не изменением цвета индюка, а каким то другим фактором....

А то раз, индюк сменил цвет, входим в рынок, а это окажется плоскость.....

Вобщем, как всегда, вопрос начала и конца тренда остаётся вопросом :))))

The rules are there, so it is OK to work :)

Against the background of a successful 1000 pip pyramid a couple of false entries of 30-50 pips mean nothing!

Let's say the Eurobucks on H4 has been trending down since mid-December! And the exchange rate was 1.45

On H1 it is going down since April 13 when the rate was 1.36.

How to take such a trend and filter ALL corrections, to distinguish a reversal from a pullback without sacrificing a part of profit?

The system is designed to take no more than 40% of the entire move.

Dserg >>:

Правила есть, значит работать - МОЖНО :)

I don't mind, and I'm even for it!!! :)

That's not the question. That the trend on H4 has been down since December 13 is clear, but HE WAS!!!! What about now? What trades should we open now on H4? Buy?:))) Not sure...

Remind me the rules by the way =)

p.s. so far H4 has not changed colour by the way... so one could still sit in the sales ... but H1 turned around a long time ago ...

Noterday >>:

Да я не против, и даже за!!! :)

Вопрос то не в этом. То что тренд на Н4 вниз был с 13 декабря это понятно, но ОН БЫЛ!!!! А что теперь? Какие позы исходя из Н4 открывать СЕЙЧАС??? Бай?:))) Не уверен...

Напомните ка кстати правила =)

p.s. пока что Н4 не изменил цвет кстати... так что еще можно было бы и сидеть в продажах...а вот Н1 развернулся уже давненько...

H1 is still down.

Right, H1, H4 and D1 are still down.

But I prefer M15 highs - I'm not inured to waiting too long.

For me, at least.

The rules are on page 16, I think.

Of course, if there is a wide flat, the system will fail. In such a case we should change the pair or timeframe. The only way to enter the market in the middle of a trend is not to close the profitable positions, it is my opinion.

Dserg >>:

Понятное дело, что если широкий затяжной флет, то система будет сливать. В таком случае надо сменить пару или таймфрейм. Посередине тренда входить нежелательно, только доливаться к уже прибыльным позициям - это моё имхо.

You don't understand, or I don't know how to explain myself))))))

You say it's not advisable to enter in the middle of a trend, HOW DETERMINE that it's in the middle??? Maybe it's the end!!!?

That's what I mean...how do you enter at the beginning of a trend?

I have an idea, the main chart is M15, and check the TF below for a clearer entry...

Noterday писал(а) >>

You don't understand, or I don't know how to explain myself))))))

You say it's not advisable to enter in the middle of a trend, HOW DETERMINE that it's in the middle??? Maybe it's the end!!!?

That's what I mean...how do you enter at the beginning of a trend?

I have this idea, the main chart is M15, and check the TF below for a clearer entry...

Trade M5-M15. On a higher TF, consider the trend to continue.... But all the time it will not be clear whether it is early or late?
Reason: