Classical analysis 'doesn't work'? - page 14

VictorArt писал(а) >>

I didn't say it was funny.

Man is a total "glitch". It has to be handled calmly and pragmatically.

Pay particular attention to the "image recognition" section - it has a direct bearing on so-called Technical Analysis (TA).

Yes, good effects. Now I'll move away from the graphics screen, 3-4m away. I'm serious. And look at it from the side.

By the way, the side view of the chart is a "market profile".

Helen >>:

Простой вопрос... Где, кто торгует по этой "теории"?

I only trade on it... without a single indicator

Helen >>:

Да можно, в общем.

Пара - фунтйена. М30. Основания для открытия доп.сделки на продажу: цена на трендовой линии (для удобства оставила точки отрисовки), близость к линии первого пивот-уровня, рядом 30-дневная средняя (голубенькая), перекупленность по JPSX и RSI (21), дивера от 4Н (RSI, OsMA станд.), 4Н "египет" внизу, 1Н "египет" цена за МА90, а лёгкие МА не подтянуты (возможен отбой). Дополнительный фактор личных наблюдений: часто именно на этой паре сильный игрок кушает стопы выше предыдущего хая (147.212) и, естесственно, на фиксации прибыли уходит назад, т.е. бросает работу по паре, уходя с неё (своё он взял, до следующей подобной ситуации). Фактор "рыночной привычки": близость времени частого разворота на азии (около 5:00 мск.), если в первой половине азиатский рынок поддержал напрвление предыдущего дня.

Риск посчитали оправданным. Решение по дополнительной сделке: продажа от 147,08 (открыли на опережение) тем же лотом, что и предыдущая до пивота (страховка), первую сделку оставить до блока новостей на европе (если азия развернулась, то часто будет двигаться до этого времени). Сделка закрыта по ТП.

Вроде всё...

Me too, in general.

The pair is the euro-yen. Н1.

Analyzing the wave picture of the higher timeframes, I determine that the downward movement of this pair is likely to be a 5-wave impulse. Having analyzed the shallower timeframes I am waiting for the end of the 4th wave. We open on a pullback and dive into the fifth wave. On the first trade +200 pips. Later we cut in +100 pips.

I did not wait for the planned TP. I was happy with the first signs of reversal + 120% per day (decided to close without waiting for the target).

That seems to be all...

PS... My account is real all trades are not casual

What's the point of this thread anyway?

You can breed so many of them.......

Wave analysis "doesn't work"?

Bill Williams "utopia"?

Candlestick analysis "nonsense"?

ANY analysis needs to know how to use it and I don't think you Lena would disagree... you were the one who told me about the house builders...

And arguing which analysis is better... well that's like arguing who's dumber than the dumbest :)

To each his own. After trying a lot of "newfangled" indices for a few years, I came back to the classics that I started with when studying the markets. MAKS, MAKD, RSI, charts, and the results became much better. Simplicity is not a bad thing, the main thing is to use it properly.

v.k >>:
Каждому своё. Перепробовав за несколько лет огромное количество "новомодных" индюков, все-таки вернулся к классике, с которой и начинал изучение рынков. МАшки, МАКД, RSI, графика; и результаты стали значительно лучше. Простота не есть плохо, главное грамотно использовать.

Absolutely agree...

To each his own... Who wants to do what they do ;)

Can it all work? If yes, then maybe it is but "it", and if not, then what isn't working?

RomanS писал(а) >>

What's the point of this thread anyway?

You can breed so many of them.......

Wave analysis "doesn't work"?

Bill Williams "utopia"?

Candlestick analysis "nonsense"?

ANY analysis needs to know how to use it and I don't think you Lena would disagree... you were the one who told me about the house builders...

And arguing which analysis is better... that's like arguing who's dumber than the dumb one :)

Where do you see the topic "Which analysis is better"? (see above) You started talking about wave analysis, in a known context. I gave an explanation, hoping that this could limit further dialogue about "waves". The side topic of your argument in the absence of at least a second disputant could have been curtailed by now. >> Thank you.

Helen >>:

Где вы видите тему "Какой анализ лучше"? (см. сверху) Вы завели речь о волновом, в известном контексте. Я дала объяснение, надеясь, что этим можно было бы ограничить дальнейший диалог про "волны". Побочную тему вашего спора при отсутстии хотя бы второго спорящего можно бы уже и свернуть. Спасибо.

So wave analysis isn't technical now, is it?

It is the most technical...

Technical analysis is forecasting of price changes in the future on the basis of analysis of price changes in the past. (wiki)

Lena, I totally support you!!! And I completely agree with you, what always gets in the way of a bad dancer, the only thing that always hurts is your complete disregard for EWA as a general analysis, by the way without any proof (not to cover Vozdny) ... although in principle, the classics can be said to be just a branch of technical analysis in general...

Once again about the same thing... ANY analysis needs to know how to use it...

SProgrammer >>:
Может ли все работать? Если да, то может дело но в том что "это", а если нет - то что тогда не работает?

In skilful hands, everything works... In the wrong hands, nothing works...

Reason: