EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2105

IgorM >>:

серьезный подход! а смысл? Вы хотите заработать на форе - тогда работайте и ищите "волну вверх/вниз и плывите на ней", а если Вы хотите заработать на хедже тогда прикупите в реале в обменнике WM и йен и канадцев и ... и наверно уходите из рубля, видимо падение оного только началось :)

answer above... thanks for the idea, I'll think about it...

-Congratulations to all on 9 May.

Bocman писал(а) >>

I agree with Forte, we have a falling trend and no one knows when it will finish, but I think that Forte is wrong not to take into account shadows in his estimations, because they are not just shadows, it means that the price is there and it is probably more important than the candlestick body. And I do not change my immediate target 1 2455

The answer is in my picture and on the daily chart ... there is a clear pivot point. As for the shadows, it's noise that always exists on the chart and prediction accuracy falls by 30%, as shadows not only increase the range but also increase the error ... But if you decide to aim at 2455, you have to wait and do not know how long, because correction at the moment to 1.2963 ... and then down to 1.1969 .

May 6 at 20:45 hitting caliper at 1.2525, next I think a bounce to 1.313, then what with the Greeks to decide.

good mood everyone ...

I haven't changed my mind yet ... I just looked up Fibonacci levels on a clever website .... and the picture of the control lines has changed slightly (for the better for me - more understandable)

more inclined to follow the thick yellow trajectory ... just not sure where the lift may end (in idea already at the reference line) ... I don't want to go high ... I don't want to go high ... Control lines are at 1.2850 \ 3040 \ 3260 ... anything higher can only stop at 1.3660 ... that's what the lines are telling me ...
but I'm 80% sure there will be another drop ... Let's go to test one year lows ... and let's see .... After the line at 1.1900 the next one is 1.000 - 1.050 ... there's a cluster of lines... a whole lot of pressure ... a lot of fans overlapping... there will be a reversal there ... for now I will base my strategy on the fall ...

these are just my thoughts ....

forte928 писал(а) >>

The answer is in my picture and on the daily chart... the pivot point is clearly visible there. And about shadows, it's noise that always exists on the chart, the forecast accuracy falls by 30% because shadows not only increase the range but also increase the error ... but if you decide that the target is 2455 then you have to wait and do not know how long, because correction at the moment to 1.2963 ... and then down to 1.1969 .

i got a good feeling i know my rules, i use shadows as i almost always close TP and i also use SL (Although you call it noise) but i dont want to argue, but monday Tuesday will show which one is the fastest to reach 1.2455 or 1.2963

forte option is possible ...

that's just half the distance travelled in a week ... excluding shadows .... only it will be possible only after the level of 1.2800 - 1.2850 ... The lines are very strong there and if we pass it, we will hardly stop at 2963 ... The first stop may be at 3040 ... coincides with the next Fibonacci level... that's more believable than 2963... although 80 pips for a move of 800 in a week is not a margin of error ...

I have already posted the picture and again ... the reversal level at 1.2965 is just the middle of the major daily TF and we will dance down from this point ... this point is a 23% internal level of the channel, 127% of the Fibonacci level from the start of the fifth wave movement so this point seems to be the key to change the trend to the continuation of the descent ... to the end of the fifth wave of the fifth wave and down from there 1000 points more.

Does anyone know anything about Greece today?

basile >>:
а кто знает сегодня че нибудь по греции приняли???

there should be plans for a stronger euro today, not for Greece
Reason: