EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2101

On the weekly chart, the head and shoulders figure is clearly seen at the moment. If the neckline is broken, the move to 0.9462 is possible.

olivero >>:
"Уже появилась версия, что обвал на биржах был спровоцирован техническим сбоем в акциях Procter&Gamble, после чего торговые программы начали исполнять заявки на продажу. Акции компании в ходе торгов потеряли 37%, хотя к закрытию торгов падение составляло уже 2,3%. По данным канала CNBC, падение вызвала ошибка трейдера, который при выставлении заявки ввел "миллион" вместо "миллиард". ""

If that's a lie, it's south again.
We shall see now.

NikT_58 >>:

Если это вранье, то опять на юг.
Сейчас увидим.

I don't know about error or imitation error, lying or not...
But if the big players triggered strong stop orders, then the probability of the south has only increased.

Lord_Shadows >>:

Не знаю как там ошибка или имитация ошибки, враньё или нет...
Но если у крупных игроков сработали сильные стоп-приказы, то вероятность юга только возросла.

I had a nap and I remembered my own thoughts, "Don't believe what you're told on TV and in the press."
I sold it just in case. We'll go lower anyway.

In fact, if only 500 more points down, something good would come out there.
But it's neither there nor there, it's all bullshit.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>
I wish it was 500 more points down and something good would come out.
But this is neither there nor there, it's all bullshit.

If we break through the neckline, 3000 pips downwards is guaranteed just by 0.94xx

NikT_58 >>:

so which screen is the right one? :)
ZS: I was very much mistaken when I said that the Eurobucks is a calm currency :)

More like the last one.
If we are going to press it now, it's a shame to buy it.
And there is no time to pull the valley until the end of the year and we need to go in the black.

Anyway, I'll go down and see what happens.
Reason: