EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2104

Jingo >>:
ребят какие ваши версии развития событий на следующей недельке?
какова вероятность коррекций евры?

Here's what Elke thinks

forte928 >>:

Коррекция уже идет, но это только начальная коррекци основаня еще даже не началась..

So you agree with Niroba on the proposal to buy the eu for cheap?

When it should be sold?

Or is it just 50/50 thinking?

If not a major correction, should it go lower? Or what?

Explain please!

FreeLance писал(а) >>

So you agree with Niroba on the proposal to buy the eu for cheap?

When it should be sold?

Or is it just 50/50 thinking?

If not a major correction, should it go lower? Or what?

Explain the fire!

But if you look attentively at those parts when there were noticeable fluctuations you can see why they lagged behind at 1...3400 also 1.3200, one can say 1.4100 1.4500 levels, and then suddenly collapsed to 1.2600...The monthly chart also shows a figure of head and shoulders, head and shoulders...The main correction...The golden section is good but it does not reflect the whole picture, only its separate parts...And there are moments when it is difficult to understand why because it happened in this point - and here is just concentrated set of interrelated factors...But if you look carefully at the periods when these fluctuations took place you can see why they stopped for a long time at 1.3400 at 1.3200 levels too 1.4100 1.4500 and then suddenly fell to 1.2600...On the monthly chart you can also see the head and shoulders figure with 3000p after the reflection from the neckline the eu will reverse and go down by these 3000p...this will be the fourth wave which we didn`t expect so much for the next two years, especially because the lower TF is much bigger than these 3000p ...

forte928 >>:

Еще должно пройти вниз только потом будет основная коррекция.. золотое сечение хорошо но оно не отражает все полноты картины всего роста а лишь его отдельные участки..да и то случаються моменты когда понять трудно почему тк произошло именно в этой точке - а здесь как раз сосредоточено множество взаимосвязаных факторов..Но если внимательно посмотреть на те участки когда происходили заметные колебания то видно почему долго топтались на 1.3400 на 1.3200 тоже можно сказать о 1.4100 1.4500 уровнях, а потом резко провалились на до 1.2600..На месячном также хорошо видна фигура голова плечи в голове которой 3000п после отражения от трендовой линии шеи евра совершит разворот и уйдет на эти 3000п вниз..это и будет та четвертая волна которую так неждали нам с вами на ближайшие пару лет очень как хватит учитывая то что в более младших ТФ там будет намного больше чем эти 3000п раза в три четыре..

A lot of words.

I didn't get it.

Smoking. Sitting on the fence.

The dry balance is...

buy limit 1.2 tr 1.32

sell stop 1.19 tr 1.01...

right?

forte928 писал(а) >>

A pullback to 2841 at least I expect....
But until H4 and daily balance is restored we will fall...

I agree with Forte, we have a falling trend and no one knows when it will finish, but I think that Forte is wrong not to take into account shadows in his estimations, because they are not just shadows, it means that the price is there and it may be more important than the candlestick body. And I don't change my immediate target to 1.2455

Sorry to cut in with the other pairs, in my opinion it makes a lot of sense to buy CADJPY and AUDJPY now with a timeframe of about a month when the yen will fall again on the wave of global economic stabilisation...

OlegTs >>:
извините, что вклиниваюсь с другими парами, на мой взгляд, есть большой смысл купить сейчас CADJPY и AUDJPY со сроком примерно на месяц когда йена снова упадет на волне стабилизации мировой экономики...

I'm personally frightened...

But if you survive the swap, the swaps are yours.

For the evil of the DC.

FreeLance >>:

лично бздю...

но если прос(менадк)адку выдержите свопы Ваши.

На зло ДЦ.

Personally, swaps don't bother me, when I'm trying to determine the long-term direction of a pair, I run a martin set to buy or to sell (in this case, to buy).

OlegTs >>:
извините, что вклиниваюсь с другими парами, на мой взгляд, есть большой смысл купить сейчас CADJPY и AUDJPY со сроком примерно на месяц когда йена снова упадет на волне стабилизации мировой экономики...

A serious approach! But what is the point? If you want to make money on forex, work and look for the "wave up/down and surf on it", but if you want to make money on hedging, buy WM, Yen and Canadians in a real exchange office and ... If you want to make a hedge then buy some WM Yen and Canadian in a foreign exchange office and get out of the ruble, the fall has probably just begun :).
When you trade in currencies that are growing and you have a depo in this currency you earn more than just having a depo in USD
Reason: