EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2108

The picture is beautiful, but what use is it? If even you, the author of the picture, don't see any use in it, why should we need it?

gip >>:
Картинка красивая, только вот какая от нее польза? Если даже ты сам, автор картины от нее не видишь никакой полезности, зачем она нам?

the benefit is that this is the second wave, with the eu being the steepest in the last 3 hours, note - this is a no-gap pattern

What makes you think she's second and not tenth? You have a limited time window. Without looking at the whole structure, it doesn't mean anything. Besides, it's a rustic time, it's not clear where to put it. Show me the GMT time there, maybe it'll make more sense.
Anyway, I'm looking at it and I don't understand it yet.
Are those normalized currency indices or what?

gip >>:
С чего ты взял, что она вторая, а не десятая? У тебя же временное окно ограниченное. Без рассмотрения всей структуры это ничего не значит. К тому же время деревенское, непонятно что куда прицепить.

Well, about the time I wrote above left edge 6 Moscow, then at 10 min., I just take it from what - from my chart, currencies are traded by hedges, for the euro and franc was quite a good rise, the question is how long will the eu keep its parity with the other currencies?
ZS: the chart is good = 3 hours +200pp (4 digits) on demo

Moscow is the centre of financial markets, I see :)
Parity is actually a word, look it up on wikipedia somewhere and see what it means.

Forte, when are we going to fall already?

So the interventions, now the ECB and the Swiss bank have broken us all over TA.

gip писал(а) >>
So the interventions, now the ECB and the Swiss bank have broken the whole TA for us.

gip, hello! What are your short-term eu goals? For today...

gip >>:
Так ведь интервенции, сейчас ЕЦБ со швейцарским банком нам весь ТА поломали.

Everything is working fine :)

I also have the Eurobucks, which I promised not to trade +45 to 1.3015, I think there will be a pullback now, but then we can safely take another +40

I have no targets. How can I compete with central banks? This case seems impossible to me. I will shepherd the reversal downwards when these akhtung measures are over.

Reason: