EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2100

Bocman >>:

Ребят а ВОТ ВОПРОС НА ПРОВЕРКУ БРОКЕРОВ У КОГО КАКОЙ LOY Альпари показал - 1 25270
Гранд Капитал -1 25264
Е Глобал -1 25200

Broco investor 1.2513

"A version has already emerged that the collapse on the stock exchanges was triggered by a technical failure in Procter & Gamble's shares, after which trading programmes started executing sell orders. The company's shares lost 37% in trading, although by the close of trading they had already dropped 2.3%. According to CNBC, the fall was caused by a trader's mistake, who entered "one million" instead of "one billion" when placing the order. ""

olivero >>:

Говорят ошибка трейдера

What's the mistake?
That's a lot of...
There's a lot to get wrong.

this trader made good money, and even more for whoever paid him...

No matter how you look at it, the Amerks will rush to pull their market - so to the north.

OlegTs >>:
этот трейдер неплохо заработал, а еще больше тот кто ему заплатил...

That's right ... there's always someone who benefits from it... someone really took a bite out of it ... It wasn't a mistake, it was a real combination ... Good for them ... they know how to make money fast ... I wish I had their head

On mine at 9940 Down Jones fell !!! and then straight to 10350 !!! someone's got it ))

I THINK SOMEONE'S DECIDED IT'S TIME TO RETIRE, SO THEY'VE TAKEN THEIR LAST BITE :)

The pound is doing wonders today. Two figures in 10 minutes
Reason: