EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2085

interesting picture on NZDJPY, Fibo is close to important levels, according to the surgeon the pair should start falling, I sold

this drop doesn't fit in any of my indicators :)

MaximuS60 писал(а) >>
this drop doesn't fit in any of my indicators :)

Purely speculative bombing. I guess they are backpacking down before a good correction as someone here said :)

I think 20-30 points down to 1.3100 and the correction upwards during the American session...

MaximuS60 >>:
что та это падение ни в какие мой индикаторы не вписывается :)

Quote:

"The loan issue has not yet been fully resolved and Greece has already backtracked.
The Greek authorities have not decided to raise the retirement age from 53 to 67.
The Labour Minister says that it is possible to raise it to 65.
The population is not ready to accept the proposed measures.
to pay the price of those who started it all, not the people.
Half a million people are taking part in the strike".

What doesn't fit... very much so ... I'd like to get past those two lines and get to 1.3020... But a reversal is possible, but I don't believe it .... yesterday it didn't work out ( as we wanted) and this is the fourth approach to the red line ... time to fail already .... waiting for the red line ... I think if we go below the red line there should be no going back above it ( from my observations) ... and if we do go back upwards again .... but i don't think so

Tantrik писал(а) >>

And my comms are like this - wide flat down, pullbacks to 1.35... Now a reversal upwards... and Friday's up though it is (imho)

Stop littering the forum with other people's statistics. Everybody reads at their sites and this forum is for expressing your point of view
At least my predictions work without any flooding

I think that for today 1 I target 13065 and I am not sure what the last one is !!!!! have any thoughts on this ????

Bocman >>:

Думаю что на сегодня 1 я цель 13065 и не уверен что последняя !!!!! у каког кае мысли по этому поводу ????

I have support:

1-я 1,3158

2-я 1,3117

3-я 1,3049

Joker >>:

Я чертежничеством не занимаюсь, а работаю с вероятностными моделями, посему такой ответ и получили.

По моим текущим - вероятна коррекция до 1.37

Вероятность "Вверх" - 18,3536585%

Вниз соответственно - 81,643415%

Так понятнее?

I said my thoughts on the matter yesterday. Today we see the result...

Reason: