EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2083

gold)

whiteeuro писал(а) >>

Thank you very much!

Alexan >>:

Большое спасибо!

I join in!

What a lot of lost souls, oooh, oooh )))

Gentlemen, take a piece of paper in your hands, put it to the right of the monitor against these graphs and move it to the left...
All your Neo analisys will go to pieces...

Joker писал(а) >>
What a lot of lost souls, oooooh ))))

Gentlemen, take a piece of paper in your hands, put it to the right of your monitor against these graphs and move it to the left...
All your Neo analisys will go down in flames...

Hands in the air! Do you have anything to offer in response to Mr Neely? Listen to your predictions :)

The week before last completed the formation of the signal of the resistance zone (as seen in the OsMA - Weekly), then if the breakdown of 1.31 is "going down"... ))), if not - vice versa...

Joker писал(а) >>
The week before last, the formation of the signal of reaching the resistance zone (as seen in the OsMA - Weekly) is completed, then if the breakdown of 1.31 is "going down"... ))), if not - vice versa...

Well, actually it is a brilliant forecast. If not down, then up. For some reason I thought so.

Alexan >>:

Ну собственно шикарный прогноз. Если не вниз, то вверх. Почему-то я так и считал

I don't do drafting, I work with probability models, so that's the answer I got.

According to my current readings, the correction to 1.37 is probable.

Up has a probability of 18.3536585%.

Downwards respectively 81.643415%.

Does it make more sense?

olivero >>:

Присоединяюсь!

What everyone sees is never going to happen.
So it's either leave early, or we're going to make a run for it.
I'm for the latter.

Reason: