EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2078

Tantrik >>:

Поступил сигнал от брокера EURJPY на продажу....

I've been waiting two weeks for this sale, the yen is still at the lower boundary:

RekkeR писал(а) >>

Dear !!!!! Once again I get convinced that you are not able to draw channels and set the support and resistance lines.
Channels have this property, to move from one to another and even to a third but I'm not so good at inserting pictures into pictures but I propose you yourself on this chart to draw a line on the last tops and then using the key combination Ctrl +X to move and put it at the bottom of March 22
I will ask you to post the results here for discussion

OlegTs >>:

Я, блин, уже две недели жду этой продажи, йена все у нижней границы топчется:

I'm waiting too ... while I put her away ... ...too much of her chatter has rubbed me the wrong way ... I'm not ready to chase her... But as of today, I see .....

I'm 90% sure we're gonna test the lilac border... but there are two options there... Either we turn around... or test the yellow one which is most likely .... technically I don't see any obstacles for such a move ... I.e. the nearest target is 146.60 and we'll see

RekkeR писал(а) >>

>>What tf?

>> THAT'S WHERE YOU DREW.

I'm considering 2 options:
solid - basic, dotted - alternative.
range today: 1.3214-1.3414.

Alexan писал(а) >>

Insider? :)

Analytics section TradeMaker vendor sostratos. Clean TA turned out to be a false signal. If the price does not move after an hour or two, they send a new one to the other side.....

Tantrik >>:

Аналитика раздел TradeMaker поставщик sostratos. Чистый ТА как выяснилось ложный сигнал. Если цена не пошла через час два присылают новый уже в другую сторону.....

Wow! So I guessed the signal was false? :)
ZS: I don't trust anyone and I even double-check myself :)

Tantrik >>:

Да там робот рисует. :-)) я вчера написал пятница вверх (просто не надо зявлять что это сверш. факт прогноз он и есть прогноз)

Young man, it's like you're pointing your finger in the sky.

RekkeR писал(а) >>
If all goes well, we'll go back with Stranger. When he has dug the early potatoes and sold them.

Any luck with the schedule ????????

RekkeR писал(а) >>

"I suggest you draw a line on this chart yourself by the last tops and then use the Ctrl +X key combination to transfer and put it at the bottom of March 22".
Honestly, I don't understand what needs to be done. Can you post the script and tell me what's wrong.

Reason: