EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2087

gip >>:
Случилось. Раз за разом выясняется, что Греция реально ничего не делает. Правительство фактически банкрот. Помощи не хватит на покрытие долгов. И никаких реальных шагов.

The interesting thing is that the market knew about this 2 weeks ago and formed a signal for today's hike...

zhuki >>:

Успел на 120 п,да вот думаю может поспешил выйти. Просто не понимаю что случилось. Моё представление,что если так идём,то что то стряслось ещё,а я не знаю. Вот и переживаю. Ну, не причина же во вчерашнем флете? А в чём? Может и правда конец Еврозоне приходит? Что тогда? Такой пары лишимся.

Don't panic, the eu went down to 0.8227 in November 2000. I believe in the euras, I always said that the situation in the US is worse and much worse than in Europe.
Greece's debt is 13.6%, the US almost 100%. All these rates have nothing to do with the real economy.

Joker писал(а) >>

The interesting thing is that the market knew about this 2 weeks ago and formed a signal for today's hike...

Not only the market but also some of them posted pictures charts levels to confirm it I can show you

Joker писал(а) >>

Actually and expected to see at 1.31. If it came out at that level, it's OK.

Alexan: and what did your blueprints, triangles and such show? Did all the "cubes" hit? Did the rubber duckies with the whistles not drown? )))

Why do you have such a problem with charts? I've got everything going according to plan so far. The ducks are swimming, the girls are screaming :)) I don't know about the dice :))

We're stocking up on euros.

Alexan >>:

А чего Вам так неймется с графиками-то? У меня пока все по плану. Утята плавают, девчата кричат :)) За кубики не в курсе :))

Затариваемся еврой

A risky decision, however... (premature to my knowledge)...

Joker >>:

рисковое решение однако... (по моим сведениям - преждевременно)...

Where do you think it is then?

In my opinion, there should be a pullback, and then of course down again, the end is not visible yet (if we don't count 0).

Joker писал(а) >>

A risky decision, however... (premature to my knowledge)...

>> Maybe it is... Maybe it's not... Better to buy at 1.0000 or 0.7777... I do not believe in the eternal fall. No matter what you think, there are waves. They can't not eat :)))

zhuki wrote >>

And then of course down again, no end in sight yet (if you don't count 0).

Well there are still minuscule values :)))

OlegTs писал(а) >>

Forte got it wrong, he meant 1.3000 or 1.2000, maybe 1.0000, but not lower;))))

Wrong 1.1800.

zhuki >>:

А где тогда по ващему пора?

По мне, так откат должен быть....

My automation shows that it may not be... By the end of today it will be clear...

Joker >>:

Моя автоматика показывает, что может и не быть... До конца сегодняшнего дня будет ясно...

I think the EUR cannot break and consolidate below 1.300,just as the CHF cannot break and consolidate below 1.100.Correlated currencies. This contradicts many postulates about integers. Hence, a pullback is inevitable. What do you think about it?

Reason: