EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1039

I'm going to replay the Euro Aussie pose a little bit now...

I am going to change my buy pending order from 0.06 lot to 0.03 lot.

If it works, it will be good :)

And for the rest, I will buy this pair right now :)

Then it will not hurt :)))

Pavel447 >>:

5 волн треугольника зеленые...все они трешки...пока ничего не нарушено...

е

I think so. What difference does it make though? The target is the same (3400), then up in the medium term at least according to my option and yours:)))

I would not wait for the eurik at 1.3400.

It might not get there.

strangerr >>:

Поймите одно, рынок двигают крупные игроки, какие, я думаю, вы и сами представляете, и очень часто делают они это вопреки новостям, прогнозам, тех и фундаментальному анализу, потому что именно на таких движениях они срывают хорошую прибыль, откуда берется их прибыль думаю рассказывать не надо. )))

And such big players have research centres with professional mathematicians, physicists, programmers, etc.))) who work on powerful mathematical calculations, not like us with bare charts)))

Galina писал(а) >>

I would not wait for the eurik at 1.3400.

It may not get there.

The market will judge))))

Galina >>:

Еврик я бы на 1,3400 не ждала.

Он туда может и не прийти.

Maybe. But it is unlikely to go there only if the Canadian will be at 0540-50 levels and the Euro will stagnate at the current level (not lower), then yes, you can easily buy the Euro from the pullback, but so far it seems risky (if intraday).

Pavel447 >>:

Рынок рассудит))))

Yes, I already judged, Galina reminds me of a DC messenger who led traders astray from the right course... If anything, I didn't mean to offend anyone)))) what's on my mind is on my tongue)))

chepikds >>:

и у таких крупных игроков, есть исследовательские центры с профессиональными математиками, физиками, программистами и т.д.))) которые работают на мощных математических выкладках, не то что мы на голых графиках)))

I am not talking about those players who have research centres with professional mathematicians, physicists, programmers, etc., but about those who MOVE THE MARKET, they do not need all these analysts, the consortia of big banks, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc., but it is their actions that are analyzed.

chepikds >>:

Да уже рассудил, мне Галина напоминает засланца из ДЦ, сбивающего трейдеров с правильного курса...

Why is it immediately confusing? I don't see anything wrong with it. It trades long term. The EUR has enough buying prerequisites now (including the change of the ishimoku cloud on the weekly chart, which is a very strong signal, and a lot of diverters on the daily chart, and we are now at 61.8% of last year's rise, and there is a hidden diverter on the Weekly, and in oil I had a long time ago with a 95 target.) So the opposite is guiding traders astray from the right course=))))))

strangerr >>:

Я говорю не про тех игроков у которых есть исследовательские центры с профессиональными математиками, физиками, программистами и т.д., а про тех кто ДВИГАЕТ РЫНОК, все эти аналитики им и нафиг не нужны, консорциумы крупных банков, Ротшильды, Рокфеллеры и т.д., а вот их действия уже как раз и анализируют.

Well yes, I agree, you could also add the heads of the Fed. But is there any point in analysing their actions as it is not advertised anywhere.... Or are there sources?

Reason: