EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2086

nzdusd should fall

white imminent goals today - tomorrow .... in red the bold targets are still in doubt ... maybe after a correction ... but if it keeps going that way there is no obstacle for further downside after 1.3000 (technically speaking at least)

Somebody say something. I'm sitting in isolation at the cottage and I can't believe my eyes.
12 hour bearish candles in a row

Deep prolonged drop to 1.800.

Это по какой паре?
forte928
писал(а)
>>

Deep prolonged fall to 1.800...

Merkel to resign! Stupid...
Send her along with Papandreou on some far away tour trip...

forte928 >>:

Глубокое затяжное падение до 1.800..

Why did you sit down, should you close it?

NikT_58 >>:

А сел-то зачем, может закрыть?

Forte got it wrong, he meant 1.3000 or 1.2000, maybe 1.0000, but not lower;))))

oleniknik >>:

вчера ж кто то говорил, что после флета мелкого будет яркое движение ... наслаждайтесь .. или Вы не успели ...

I made it to 120 p, but I think I may have rushed to get out. I just don't understand what happened. My idea is that if we are going that way, something else is wrong, and I don't know. That's why I'm worried. Well, it's not because of yesterday's flat, is it? What is it? Maybe the Eurozone is really coming to an end? What then? We'll lose such a pair.

zhuki >>:

Успел на 120 п,да вот думаю может поспешил выйти. Просто не понимаю что случилось. Моё представление,что если так идём,то что то стряслось ещё,а я не знаю. Вот и переживаю. Ну, не причина же во вчерашнем флете? А в чём? Может и правда конец Еврозоне приходит? Что тогда? Такой пары лишимся.

Actually and expected to see at 1.31. If it came out at that level, it's OK.

Alexan: and what did your blueprints, triangles and such show? Did all the "cubes" hit? Did the rubber duckies with the whistles not drown? )))

Reason: