FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 612

sxww:

Von GURU is always happy to have an apprentice, go to him.

http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-trading-commentary

Thanks, but I'm interested in SOT and SME...

azfaraon:
Thank you, but I'm interested in SOT and SME...
So you've got it all figured out.

sxww:
So you've got it all figured out.
I looked at what I could and noticed that the movements start when the ratio of longs and shorts and big players goes to zero and there are commercial and small speculators on the market.

azfaraon:

One thing I can not understand when I read Russian-language forums is that people are always disrespectful to each other and there is no mutual help at all.

But it's heaven on the foreign ones. Everyone shares his thoughts, help and efforts.

What is the reason?

They live in a different framework, they have confidence in the future, in pensions, benefits, etc., and we are surviving, just like many people who come here say that people smile at each other over there, and everyone is angry.

Most of them work for a small salary and extra pay, and if they say something, the answer is the same, if you don't like it, go away, and they don't even make ends meet, if you lose your job you can't count on any benefits like in the West, if here you get something, if you go to work, you pay more than that for a bus ticket, These are figurative figures, but in general it's like that, and while Western pensioners can afford to travel around the world on their pensions, ours can get a pension and pay the rent and choose to buy themselves something to eat (a meagre set for a month) or buy medicine, the choice is simple, you may be hungry or ill.

Dimmerd:

They live and are confident about tomorrow, pensions, benefits, etc., and we survive, just like many people who come here also notice that everyone smiles at each other there, and here they say "fuck you" and everyone is angry.

Most of them work for a small salary and overtime, and if they say something, the answer is the same, if you don't like it, go away, and they don't even make ends meet, if you lose your job you can't count on any benefits like in the West, if here you get something, if you go to work, you pay more than that for a bus ticket, These are figurative figures, but in general it's like that, and while Western pensioners can afford to travel around the world on their pensions, ours can get a pension and pay the rent and choose to buy themselves something to eat (a meagre set for a month) or buy medicine, the choice is simple, you may be hungry or ill.

Not everything is as rosy as you describe, the salaries there are just miserable compared to the prices of electricity, gas, and communal services, recycling is present and the trend is growing, the retirement age was raised to 65-68 years, so you should live to retirement and not think about travel. They take a loan and travel, and then pay it off throughout the year or more, depending on where they travel).

pako:
Yes

Project on UDP has collapsed, unable to withstand the tester's tests. At maximum speed in visual mode, the MT hangs tightly.

Let's try TCP.............

Dimmerd:

They live and are sure of tomorrow, of pensions, benefits, etc., and we survive, just like many people who come here also notice that everyone smiles at each other there, and here they say "fuck you" and everyone is angry.

Most of them work for a small salary and overtime, and if they say something, the answer is the same, if you don't like it, go away, and they don't even make ends meet, if you lose your job you can't count on any benefits like in the West, if here you get something, if you go to work, you pay more than that for a bus ticket, This is all figurative, but in general it's like that, and if Western retirees can afford to travel around the world on their pensions, ours can get a pension and pay the rent and choose to buy themselves something to eat (a meager set for a month) or buy medicine, the choice is simple, you can either be hungry or sick.

A week ago I talked to people smiling at each other. You can't even imagine the propaganda lies you've heard. Everyone has heard a little bit about life in America (if not, talk to those who do not lie to you), and in Europe is now even asshole. Why the unrest in France? Something with the labour code, but why would we want that - they're smiling. In Germany, even in big cities a woman can't go out in the evening in peace (I mean my neighbourhood), but they do smile).

Ask how much just to see a doctor and why all Russian-speaking people try to get medical treatment in Russia. Why pensioners (from ordinary people) for retirement move to shacks and try to live in certain places). I am constantly in touch with those who live in a "foreign paradise". Including those who were born there and are not poor. Generally, it is impossible to defeat this level of propaganda. Thank God you can move freely and try such a life, the main thing is to be able to smile))).

new-rena:

Project on UDP has collapsed, unable to withstand the tester's tests. At maximum speed in visual mode, the MT hangs dead.

Let's try TCP.............

Guys, I'll tell you and Paco one thing, OIs online are not shown on CME, respectively in the trading platforms available to all too, so all you can focus on when trading intraday is volume.

How do the strokes on MT5s like Spirit&C do?

They simply select strikes with minimum and maximum volume and enter from them, sometimes in the +, sometimes in the minus.

It doesn't make consistent profits, and losses yes, couldn't be more consistent.

Based on their "theory", the Euro should have been sold today from 1.1179 and bought from 1.1138-41.

sxww:

I'll tell you guys and Paco one thing, OIs are not shown online on CME, respectively in the trading platforms available to all, so all you can look for in intraday trading is volume.

How do the strokes on MT5s like Spirit&C do?

They simply select strikes with minimum and maximum volume and enter from them, sometimes in the +, sometimes in the minus.

It doesn't make consistent profits, and losses yes, couldn't be more consistent.

Based on their "theory", the Euro should have sold from 1.1179 and bought from 1.1138-41.

OK. We'll take 40% into account when we spill, but for now thanks.

Paco is helping me with C#, I am floating there, and he is a monster at it, as I understand it.

new-rena:

Okay. We'll take 40% into account when we spill, but in the meantime thank you.

Paco is helping me with C#, that's where I'm swimming, and he's a monster at it, from what I understand.

Paco is an advanced dude, learn.)
Reason: