EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2073

Let me make a note to you in your marking of the channels on your marking we should have gone to your goal on March 10 12 but we did not go there and I doubt that in the near future we will because technically and fundamentally the goals are below

Don't delude yourselves and don't deceive people

For today and tomorrow, what are the plans for the euro?

Tantrik <a href="/ru/25724/page2078#312631" class="quote_source_link" title="Посмотрет

chepikds писал(а) >>

chattering 1.3160-1.3234. i think we are unlikely to go beyond these limits today, although, closer to america, the situation may become clear, i don't see anything tasty yet.... =) floating slowly towards 1.3160...

Got it... today is a flat... and could be up on Friday Fridays often have surprises.

Tantrik >>:

Понял.. сегодня флет.. а на пятницу может рост быть по пятницам часто сюрпризы бывают.

Yes... it would be nice, today it's a down flat, and tomorrow a shot upwards of 200-300 pips!!! =). But there are still goals below! We may return to them in another week, or even later. Globally, only short- and medium-term pullbacks. from 1.3160-70 with stop: 1.3100-1.3130 and profit: about 1.3700

Not to be taken as a signal to act! this is just my imho.

Tantrik >>:

Стоп незнаю нужен нет... сегодня вверх и завтра вверх.... а 1,3700 - опечатка? Профит на разворотах! Вобщем я так с утра и прикидывал(имхо)

No, not a typo, 1.3700! =)

Bocman >>:

Не заблуждайтесь сами и людей в оману не вводите

If by 3 approaches you mean 3 touches, with a 90% sell-off, then this is not a touch, but a real breakdown. On the glasses, people are shorting.

RekkeR >>:

Если под 3 подходом подразумевалось 3 касание, с 90% продажей, то это помому не касание, а действительно пробой.

If you think it's unfolding ... which I don't really want to believe ... then the scenario is possible ...

with the construction lines it fits ... but I don't believe it yet ... We'll see ... I expect a descent to at least the yellow line ... and then we'll see ...

RekkeR писал(а) >>

If by 3rd approach you mean a 3rd touch, with a 90% sell-off, then this is not a touch, but really a breakdown.

It was a H1 in H4 channel and the picture was taken on 23rd of April and so far it works as you see there 13388 price and today it is 13215 and yesterday it was 13120 and tell me my model is not working, your model is the one you are asking questions about !!!!!

Reason: