05:30 Australia Lending to the private sector March

0.5% m/m

0.4% m/m 0.4% m/m
05:30 Japan Average payroll March

0.8% yoy

-0.2% y/y -0.6% y/y
08:00 Japan Bank of Japan interest rate decision n/a n/a 0.10% 0.10%
09:00 Japan Start of building March n/a -0.2% m/m 1.1% m/m
10:00 Japan Publication of Bank of Japan Economic Outlook Report n/a n/a n/a n/a
12:00 Switzerland Speech by Philippe Hilderbrandt, President of the Swiss National Bank n/a n/a n/a n/a
13:00 Eurozone Preliminary consumer price index April n/a 1.4% y/y 1.4% y/y
13:00 Eurozone Unemployment rate March n/a 10,0% 10,0%
13:30 Switzerland KOF Economic Barometer April n/a 2,00 1,93
16:30 Canada GDP growth February n/a 0.5% m/m 0.6% m/m
16:30 Canada Commodity Price Index March n/a 0.9% m/m 0.4% m/m
16:30 Canada Producer Price Index March n/a 0.2% m/m 0.0% m/m
16:30 USA GDP growth 1 quarter 2010 n/a 3.4% q/q 5.6% q/q
16:30 USA GDP Price Index 1 quarter 2010 n/a 0.9% q/q 0.5% q/q
16:30 USA Labour Cost Index Q1 2010 n/a 0.6% q/q 0.5% q/q
17:45 USA Manufacturing activity index April n/a 60,0 58,8
17:55 US Revised University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index April n/a 71,2 69,5
17:55 US Revised inflation expectations according to University of Michigan data April n/a n/a 2,9%

Tantrik >>:

Лента новостей DJ FOREX

Eurozone: The end of the eurozone is near;

According to New York University economics professor Nouriel Roubini, the days of the Eurozone may already be numbered, and he is not talking about the distant future. "In a few days we may no longer have to talk about the Eurozone," he said at a conference in Los Angeles. Economists say Eurozone countries face a choice between a 600 billion euro bailout package or a sovereign bond buyout to ease the debt crisis. Roubini said Greece would not be able to survive with the 10 percent cut in spending necessary to prevent the debt from spiralling out of control. And even if it succeeds, the economy will collapse in the process. He compared Greece to Argentina in 2001, just before it defaulted on its debt obligations. Greece's budget deficit of 13.6% of GDP is much larger than Argentina's. The debt to GDP ratio and the current account deficit are also greater. The solution according to Roubini is: restructuring the debt with a lower interest rate and longer maturity. In addition Greece has to leave the Eurozone. And he's not the only one talking about the need for drastic measures. "It's probably time for the Eurozone to do something very dramatic to prevent the consequences from creating another widespread financial crisis that would push the region back into recession," says David Mackie, chief European economist at JPMorgan Bank.

olivero >>:

Еврозона: Конец зоны евро близок;

and this is not a bad option - the option of restructuring the eurozone member states, this only confirms my prediction that no one needs a strong dollar

IgorM писал(а) >>

this is not a bad option - the option to restructure the eurozone member states, it just confirms my prediction that no one needs a strong dollar

A EURJPY broker's sell signal came in....

Afternoon!
short-term target 1.3300 achieved! left the market, 1.3300-1.3350 pullback zone down... I will not play on the pullback, I will wait and stand on the trend, I will write about the end point of the pullback later! =)

PS. downside is dangerous to play, medium-term trend is up.

Tantrik >>:

Поступил сигнал от брокера EURJPY на продажу....

and in my indicators, I am now seeing a correction in all pairs

RekkeR >>:
Похоже идет пятая волна Вульфа-Стренджера вниз.

and can I get a picture?

Tantrik писал(а) >>

Got a sell signal from EURJPY broker....

Insider? :)

I don't see any way up to the South at the moment either, unless of course there is a force majeure

Bocman >>:

Я вот тоже не вижу на данный момент пути вверх тока на ЮГА если конечно только не какой нить форс мажор

Reason: