EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1853

it seems like a good time to fall asleep.... judging by all the rapid movements.... one thought is to sit and smoke....

EricGR писал(а) >>

remove all the bottom lines so there's nowhere to climb, let it fall already....))) cut the ends off!!!
And on the merits, ok go.... i for tym from a to z movements on pairs have not taken... i have already sold 4 times for the eu... as soon as i leave the terminal i hit the sl sl in the open, i insure my gains, but i have to squeeze the sl price.

Now I am doing pretty good at 15-minute with a 15-point trader's stop. I took 15-25 points today, but with large lots.

fasklo >>:

Против евро много шума идет -что на самом деле будет не готов .

Good evening everyone and have a good week.
Strue, Ms Galina has already been pecked at without me.
After considering her and the banks' long-term projections, the mona is finally figuring out who she represents. Totally.

mixo_lexus 05.04.2010 23:14
/When I retire, I'll write a book. "At the Point from the Stop"
You should start writing now, and then you'll have enough for a weekly.

Strangerr's got blue strings wrapped around the eureka like a German garden with barbed wire. No escape for the poor thing, neither south nor north.

I have a good relationship with Galina

Galina писал(а) >>

Why are you being so abrupt?
Right at 150 pts ????

It's only 15 points for you.

fasklo >>:

Сейчас уменя не плохо получается на 15 минуткам с трейдинг стопом по 15 пунктов .Брал сегодня по15-25 пунктов но большими лотами

I have high-risk orders, no negative ones, all profitable) I do not pipsqueak, however)
As a matter of fact, I have caught Galina's infection, I have been waiting for the kangaroo to crash for the second week now, her long flat is killing me!

NikT_58 >>:
Куда наш уважаемый gip пропал?
Весь день неслышно и невидно его.

Flat. Nothing interesting is happening.

On the dal-monthly - fractals build a triangle to the bottom line should go up to 1.2800.On the week lateral trend because the level-fibo and the zigzag show.On the days correction -bolos and the zigzag at the end of the correction have not yet shown.Now is the time to sit on the fence and watch out.

fasklo >>:

На дали-Месяц-по фракталам строим треугольник до нижней грани должно идти до 1.2800.На неделе боковой тренд потому что уровень-фибо и зигзаг показывают.На днях корректировка -боли и зигзаг на окончание корректировки пока не показали.сейчас самое время сидеть на заборе инаблюдать .Ставить можно только внутри дня.

I don't think it's safe for intraday either ....
Brrrr...
Oh, hell, it'll kick out before you can get out.
I bet the eurik is going one way, everybody gets in, and then it goes the other way!
Well, no, later, let it settle down for a while.
We will decide on the trend, and then we will go for mushrooms in the woods and pick berries :))))

happy overnight decline in the eu,
opened to a sell on the audusd at 60 pips.

...rushed to open a bit...
Reason: