EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1856

NikT_58, where's your friend Alexan? He wanted to do something with you yesterday and you disappeared.

strangerr писал(а) >>

The euro is down, but on the Aude, I see that yesterday morning and today it's 9206.))

9250 what do you think about aussie? We had an idea - maybe there's a terminal drawing on the diaries there (KDT)... That would be great. Only I cannot fit it nicely into the general structure. Maybe exi will help?

strangerr >>:
NikT_58, где твой друг Алексан? Он вчера хотел с тобой что нибудь изобразить, а ты пропал

I'm very sick at the moment.
I could have missed it.

Alexan >>:

9250 как тебе по аусси ? Тут у нас мысль родилась - может там на дневках терминал рисуется (КДТ)... Было б здорово. Только не могу его красиво вписать в общую структуру. Может exi поможет?

Or maybe.

strangerr писал(а) >>
NikT_58, where's your friend Alexan? He wanted to do something with you yesterday and you disappeared.

Fuck. I didn't see you remember me. :))
The pound is closing the gap... He closed it while I was writing.

I told you they'd cheat.
Sneaky, I don't know what to say.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Or maybe.

Hi all, I had a good sickness over the weekend + Monday. Now I'm back on track....
About the AUD there's no terminal there, it can't be there....correctly a complex or triangle.

Alexan >>:

ептиль. А я и не видел, что ты меня вспомнил. :))
Фунт гэп закрывает... Пока писал - закрыл он.

And the euro collapsed.

exi >>:

Всем привет! Я тут хорошенько отболел на выходных+понедельник. Теперь я опять в строю....
По поводу AUD там нет терминала, он там не может быть....скорее всего сложная или треугольник.

It can be sold if the hourly closes like this.

Alexan >>:

ептиль. А я и не видел, что ты меня вспомнил. :))
Фунт гэп закрывает... Пока писал - закрыл он.

And what are we supposed to do together, sir?

Reason: