EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1859

Approaching the first target.

I think on the minutes there will still be a decline.... and then we can take a buy.... I think there should be a small rebound....

Hi all ! :)

How's the mood ?

Springtime !

You wanted a move, you got one ! :)

Now what are we waiting for ?

But to where ?

And frankly speaking, it is not clear if it will...

If indeed the E-wave is going on now, according to Nilly (though I cannot stand it), the pullback should be there, and then to 1.3318, where the E-wave should end according to the markup.

Up from there, but with that said, we will still see new lows afterwards.

It seems that if there is a pullback, the eurik will make a "head and shoulders" pattern.

But my indicators are silent so far, my multi-currency system is silent too...

There is a lot of confusion in the market.

Galina >>:

Похоже, если откат будет, то фигуру «голова – плечи» нарисует еврик.

Но индикаторы пока мои молчат, система мультивалютная то же…

Непонятки сплошные на рынке.

I agree about the confusion, put the grider to two sides, let it collect everything it finds, I don't believe there will be movements like 300p per session...

Galina писал(а) >>

If indeed an E wave is going on now, I'm on Nilly (though I can't stand him), there should be a pullback and then to 1.3318, where on the markup the E wave should end.

Gal, good morning! If you cannot stand it, why do you look at it? You remind of a child who is given fish oil and hates it.

oleniknik >>:
а вот макароны что показывают ..

к доллару два дня внимания мало было ( возле нулевой отметки прилип ).... йену начали покупать, канадец тоже и после новостей еще и кенгуру купили много ... По ходу нужно ждать америкосов ... что они решат делать ...

according to the surgical indicator the yen started another 2-3 month cycle the other day, i.e. now it will start rising against all other currencies for at least a month, then another fall...

Alexan >>:

Галь, доброе утро! Раз терпеть не можете, зачем по нему смотрите? Напоминаете ребенка, которому пичкают рыбий жир, а он его ненавидит.

but i've been thinking, it turns out you all only understand these explanations of movements....
so i'll have to talk to you in a language you understand :)))
otherwise I'm like a black sheep :)

Galina >>:

да я тут прикинула, получается что вы все только такие обьяснения движений понимаете....
так что придется мне с Вами на понятном вам языке говарить :)))
а то выходит что я как белая ворона :)

We can do it in numbers: buy here and sell there))).

Galina >>:

да я тут прикинула, получается что вы все только такие обьяснения движений понимаете....
так что придется мне с Вами на понятном вам языке гова рить :)))
а то выходит что я как белая ворона :)

Yes......., it seems you are incapable of learning Galina;(((((((((((
Write as you write, it will be your signature style....

Reason: