EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1806

Yeah, and it's going to be a long wait, I think at least after the first half of the day.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Till we get bored of waiting.))

And when you get tired of waiting?

See what Fibo has commented on:

Hello!

Yesterday the Euro/Franc exchange rate rose sharply in the US session from 1.4141 to 1.4406 as the Swiss National Bank carried out a currency intervention to prevent excessive strengthening of the franc. As a result the Dollar/Franc rose from 1.0433 to 1.0608 while the Euro/Dollar rose to 1.3589, a new high of the last ten days. The pound/dollar exchange rate settled around 1.5290. The dollar/yen rate has stabilised near the 93.80 level. All investors' attention is focused on today's release of the US labour market survey for March.

In many countries today is a day off for Catholic Easter.

EUR/USD managed to consolidate above the downside resistance on the daily chart, therefore on the one hand the pair may continue to rise, on the other hand the US stock market did not reach the target where the players' interests are located in the 11000 - 10300 range. By the end of the trading day US markets showed positive dynamics. Stronger employment data last week, coupled with improved manufacturing optimism, may push the market up early next week. Economists expect the number of new jobs in the country to rise by 185K last month, which could be the second positive reading since December 2007. At the same time, one should be skeptical of the government data, as a significant portion of new jobs are part of a stimulus programme that has hired large numbers of temporary workers. Hence, the likelihood of a strengthening of the dollar also remains.

At the moment, technical indicators have started to turn in favour of a rise in the pair with 1.3650 and 1.38 being the key levels. Yesterday's recommendations remain in force, it is better to wait until about 11 MSc on Monday.

Have a good day.

The analyst of MFX FIBO Group, Michael Nersesov

The start of the Miss Our Forum branch contest has been delayed somewhat due to the Easter holidays, but there are already entries from the dc's in the running for gold.

Gold. TF 15m. It is possible to choose. And conclusions.

For the next 4-6 hours I am considering a pips range of 30-40 pips.

Hand is reaching for a sell, but better to wait for the news
16:30USAMarchNon-Farm Employment Change - Non-Farm Employment Change185K-36K 16:30USAMarchUnemployment Rate9.7%9.7% 16:30USAMarchAverage Hourly Earnings, m/m0.2%0.1%

OlegTs >>:
Рука тянется развернуть на селл, но лучше подождать новостей

So it could be a move, almost six and a half hours away from the news.

strangerr >>:

Так до новостей может быть ход, еще почти 6 с половиной часов.

It's my fear and greed that's plaguing me, yesterday I raked it up, today I'm afraid of losing it:)))))

IvGeniy >>:
Доброго всем! (Если оно доброе). Какие у кого мысли? Есть какие-нибудь конкретные цифры? От кудого падать будем? Я вот думаю, что это будет откат от 3623-25.

It may not be that high. Probably somewhere around 3604-3611.

ya_kutka >>:

Так высоко может и не будет. Возможно где то 3604-3611.

That's how it is with me very often. I see that there was a ceiling for an upward move, then I read the forum and start "finding" someone else's targets. And I lose money because I feverishly start correcting my orders. How do I fight myself?

Reason: