EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1808

strangerr >>:

Зачем оно вам?

Strange question, Rekker suggests the lady go to a jewellery shop and choose something to take her mind off evil thoughts, and he as a gentleman will pay for it....

ya_kutka писал(а) >>

Sorry, I may sound like a total "kindergartener" as they call them here, but I am one. And where to look at gold and how, most importantly.And what am I supposed to see there, what to look out for. Sorry again.

>> Are you a lady or not? :) I'm sorry, I just wish I could make up my mind somehow.
It's a holiday in the States. Due to the Good Friday Holiday on Friday, April 2, U.S. futures markets will be closed

OlegTs >>:

Странный вопрос, Реккер предложил Даме сходить в ювелирный магазин и выбрать себе что нибудь что-бы развеяться от дурных мыслей, а он как джентельмен оплатит....

Well, that's different.)))

strangerr >>:

Зачем оно вам?

It will come in handy!

I'm confused with my targets, I shorted to 3540 since morning, but I got worried. Galina is not here to consult with someone, probably shorting too, hands and brains are in soap, no time for us.

strangerr, what are the plans for the peerolls?

Alexan >>:

strangerr, какие планы на пейроллы?

Don't swear or use words I don't know.))

Galina must still be asleep, she realised before anyone else that there was nothing to catch today.

Something feels like there should be an upward thrust, a last gasp.))

Alexan >>:

Так Вы дэушка или нет? :) Извиняюсь, просто хотелось бы как-нибудь определиться.
В Штатах сегодня выходной. Due to the Good Friday Holiday on Friday, April 2, U.S. futures markets will be closed

THAT'S what kindergarten was all about. I'm a woman. And I guess I'll have to figure it out on my own with Gold. I know a lot from your half-words on the forum. I'm not asking you to chew it for me. To be honest, I have no time to dig around in the Internet myself.

Reason: