EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1786

I also had a delay at 3555, changed my mind and moved it to 3540, but for nothing.

strangerr >>:

А какой толк от стопа? Если я не уверен, то ставлю селл стоп таким же лотом, деньги со счета не уходят и есть время подумать, закрыть залоченый ордер или цена туда вернется. Стоп лосс ставлю только в бу.

Uh... Don't tell anyone on this forum in other threads, they'll call you a fool and kick you out. At best. It's a real chorus for "kind of mathematicians".

Careful, the 4 o'clock gaps were up twice on the 26th and 31st of March and this is a confirmation of a bull market

mixo_lexus >>:

Коррекция на часовом уже выполнилась ?

Here's the picture on the clock

did you see how the euro reacted to my long trade?

strangerr писал(а) >>

What is the use of a stop? If I am not sure, I put a sell stop with the same lot, money does not leave my account and I have time to think whether to close a locked order or whether the price will return there. Stop loss I put only in boo.

For me it is an integral part of the MM. I use it to calculate volumes and risks. Knowing how much money I risk on average - I understand how much I need to earn in relation to at least 2/1. In this case having an accuracy of >50% (roughly 60%) = a lot of cash. So that's all the arithmetic.

I think it's useful of course :) Do you leave positions overnight without stops?

Yes after 3280 it will be 3630-40, then in the 20s and 3170.Well that's IMHO

SEVER11 писал(а) >>
Careful, the 4 o'clock gaps were up twice on March 26 and 31 and this is confirmation of a bull market

I don't have a gap on the 31 neither on the day nor on the clock.
Mona you just didn't have the quotes loaded there ???

exi >>:

По мне так неотъемлемая часть ММ. На основе него я и расчитываю объемы и риски. Зная сколькими деньгами я риску в среднем - понимаю сколько мне надо зрабатывать в для отншения хотя бы 2\1. При этом имея точность >50% (примерное 60%) = много бабок. Вот и вся арифметика.

Я думаю штука полезная конечно :) А на ночь вы оставляете позиции без стопов ?

Sell stop for the night. I don't disagree with the need for an MM, but I don't understand why a sell stop cannot be used instead of a stop loss?

strangerr >>:

На ночь селл стоп. С необходимостью ММ я и не спорю, только не понимаю почему вместо стоп лосс нельзя использовать селл стоп?

Can you advise some indicator for pipsing?