EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1784

strangerr писал(а) >>
Today I'm doing exactly what Botsman accused me of - pipsing))). Although, seriously speaking, I think pipsing is the most difficult, I, for example, cannot do it properly. In the time any of us take 100pp, a good pipser takes 3-4 times that.

it's not about hard or easy, it's just that there are good opportunities for long term and there are good opportunities for pips...

nemez_ >>:
Всем привет.Цель 3280-бабочка

Yeah, we'll be there in two hours. )))))

syan >>:

дело не в трудном или легком, просто есть хорошие возмжности для долгосрока, а есть хорошие возможности для пипсовки...

It is psychologically difficult to pipsqueak.

Vlad72 писал(а) >>

Galina has disappeared, she is probably building lines and channels, as soon as she appears I will ask her when to log in.

I'm here, I'm here.
I'm sitting here, like all of you, waiting for the continuation of upward movement :)
At 1.3587.
Then down to 1.3314-22 or thereabouts.
200 pips or so:)
WHO NEEDS IT? COME ON !
:)))

oleniknik писал(а) >>

>>Yeah, we'll be there in two hours. )))))

Is it serious?
Seriously, the eurik is just like that, unceremoniously, at 1.3280 ???
OK !!!!
I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT FROM YOU.......

oleniknik >>:

ага через 2 часа там будем :)))))

I bet we'll be there in two hours. But from my stats, the pair are going in the opposite direction or stomping around
so i don't think it's gonna be there )

strangerr >>:

У меня вот что на Н4

Logical ....

Galina >>:

Это что серьезно ???
Серьезно, еврик сразу вот так, бесцеремонно, на 1,3280отправляете ???
ДА ЛАДНО !!!!
ОТ ВАС НЕ ОЖИДАЛА.......

Oh, man, you can't even joke .... I'm still in my script... I'm sick of this sausage on the spot ....

strangerr >>:
Сегодня занимаюсь как раз тем, в чем меня обвинял камарад Боцман - пипсую.))) Хотя, если говорить серьезно, считаю, что пипсовка это самое трудное, я, например, делать этого нормально не могу. За то время, что любой из нас берет 100пп, хороший пипсовщик в 3-4 раза больше.

I use a handy trawl for this purpose, maybe someone could use an explanation in the code

Files:
tralldpr.mq4  8 kb

Galina писал(а) >>

I'm here, I'm here.
I'm sitting here like all of you waiting for the move upwards to continue :)
At 1.3587.
Then down to 1.3314-22 or thereabouts.
200 pips or so:)
WHO NEEDS IT? COME ON !
:)))

Whew, that's a relief, now I know exactly when to get in and when to get out.
Reason: