Catching a reversal or correction - page 37

Are you joking?

The description is on the front pages. Breakdown of point 2.

Tezka, let's be more active - there are young people here who like to hang out :)

Bicus:

Do you believe in conspiracy theories?

1-2-3 is anti-scientific nonsense.

I believe in a brighter future, but not for everyone, unfortunately.

1-2-3 is anti-scientific nonsense and so is all technical analysis.

Again I ask: a verbal description of the plum advisor on "1-2-3".

tyt:

I believe in a brighter future, but not for everyone, unfortunately.

1-2-3 is anti-scientific nonsense and so is the whole tech analysis.

No - it's not nonsense. It's just that before 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 have yet to form, you can't say anything about whether we're dealing with waves or not.

For example, the elementary: "the end of wave 2 never goes beyond the beginning of wave 1 ". Seems simple? But as long as the 2nd wave does not go past the beginning of the 1st wave, it still seems to be the 2nd wave? And if it has come in, then it is not the 2nd wave and the 1st wave was not the 1st, but the bullshit? And if it did not come in, "the 2nd wave tends to form a correction of 62% to 78% depth", i.e. if it went beyond the said correction, it is not the 2nd one and the 1st one was not the 1st one. Suppose the 2nd wave did not go beyond the beginning of the 1st one and the correction is within the said range. Then: "3rd wave always extends beyond the top of the 1st wave." We sit back and watch. If 3rd still does not extend beyond the top of 1st, then it is not 3rd at all. Or maybe 1st isn't 1st at all, or 2nd isn't 2nd at all? Suppose 3rd does extend beyond the top of 1st. And that's where it gets really fucked up, because: " the 3rd wave is never the shortest of all the valid waves of a diagonal triangle" and "the diagonal triangle is always "consists of five basic waves". What a load of bullshit. Until all five waves of a diagonal triangle are fully formed, we can't know if we are dealing with the 3rd wave or not, as it should be the longest of all the other 5 waves. But what if the 4th or 5th wave is disproportionate? Then it was not the 3rd one at all.

So wave analysis only works in hindsight. So does astrology, i.e. looking at the natal chart of the deceased, we can easily find aspects on it that "forced" him to drop his hooves. But looking at a living person's natal chart, one can hardly predict when and why he/she will cast away - the planets are somehow strangely and contradictorily arranged, because the event they are meant to predict has not happened yet and there is nothing to compare it with. Likewise, if we look at a diagonal 5-wave triangle on a chart, we can easily carry out a wave analysis. But, so far, all of the 5 waves do not exist, so there can not be a wave analysis, because there is nothing to compare waves (or maybe not even waves, but inter-wave oscillations) with. We can only draw up the ToR for the search of a 5-wave diagonal triangle, but it is impossible to draw up the ToR of the algorithm for the unformed waves.

Reshetov:
It's all mixed up. What, is this retrospective? May my expectations be wrong, but it is my mistake, not Wave's analysis. Waveform never lies. It's only the waveform's markup that lies.

ZetM:

It's all mixed up. What, is this retrospective? May my expectations be wrong, but it is my mistake, not Wave's analysis. Waveform never lies. It's only the waveform's markup that lies.

Well, I didn't say that the wave is lying. Where did you get such nonsense? And I don't doubt that you can easily lie, unlike the wave, without blinking an eye.

Reshetov:
I didn't say the wave was lying. Where did you get such nonsense from? And I don't doubt that you can easily lie, unlike the wave, without blinking an eye.
Yuri V. Reshetov, the topic is about reversals and corrections. Sorry.

Reshetov:
I didn't say the wave was lying. Where did you get such nonsense from? And I don't doubt that you can easily lie, unlike the wave, without blinking an eye.

Thank you, and the same to you, don't judge others by yourself. It is not for you to judge my understanding of the wave, you are not yet old enough.

Reshetov:

No - it's not nonsense. It's just that before 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 have yet to form, you can't say anything about whether we're dealing with waves or not.

For example, the elementary: "the end of wave 2 never goes beyond the beginning of wave 1 ". Seems simple? But as long as the 2nd wave does not go past the beginning of the 1st wave, it still seems to be the 2nd wave? And if it has come in, then it is not the 2nd wave and the 1st wave was not the 1st, but the bullshit? And if it did not come in, "the 2nd wave tends to form a correction of 62% to 78% depth", i.e. if it went beyond the said correction, it is not the 2nd one and the 1st one was not the 1st one. Suppose the 2nd wave did not go beyond the beginning of the 1st one and the correction is within the said range. Then: "3rd wave always extends beyond the top of 1st wave." We sit back and watch. If 3rd still does not extend beyond the top of 1st, then it is not 3rd at all. Or maybe 1st isn't 1st at all, or 2nd isn't 2nd at all? Suppose 3rd does extend beyond the top of 1st. And that's where it gets really fucked up, because: " the 3rd wave is never the shortest of all the valid waves of a diagonal triangle" and "diagonal triangle always "consists of five basic waves". What a load of crap. Until all five waves of a diagonal triangle are fully formed, we can't know if we are dealing with the 3rd wave or not, as it should be the longest of all the other 5 waves. But what if the 4th or 5th wave is disproportionate? Then it was not the 3rd one at all.

So wave analysis only works in hindsight. So does astrology, i.e. looking at the natal chart of the deceased, we can easily find aspects on it that "forced" him to drop his hooves. But looking at a living person's natal chart, one can hardly predict when and why he/she will cast off - the planets are somehow strangely and contradictorily arranged, because the event they are meant to predict has not happened yet and there is nothing to compare it with. Likewise, if we look at a diagonal 5-wave triangle on a chart, we can easily carry out a wave analysis. But, so far, all of the 5 waves do not exist, so there can not be a wave analysis, because there is nothing to compare waves (or maybe not even waves, but inter-wave oscillations) with. We can only draw up the ToR for the search of a 5-wave diagonal triangle, but it is impossible to draw up the ToR of the algorithm for the unformed waves.

That is, all of the technical analysis is good on the history, while at the chart edge, there are only two options, either up or down. I agree.

But, this thread is not really about waves. It's about the 1-2-3 pattern and its likely continuation. And its continuation may or may not be wave 3.

Reason: