EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2014

I'm in no hurry. I put the sells around 33-34 before the gap)))

GBPUSD gapped closed. I now expect the move to continue downwards.

flat today and up tomorrow along with the indices. medium term

The euro continues to fall against the dollar as concerns about Greece continue to put pressure on the single European currency.
Bundesbank President Axel Weber warned the day before that Greece could need up to 80bn euros, rather than the 45bn currently promised, notes UBS. Greece will hold a €1.5bn three-month treasury bond auction on Tuesday, UBS says, but "regardless of the outcome, it will not reflect positively on the euro." EUR/USD now at 1.3464 from 1.3488 at the close of the New York trading session on Monday, UBS maintains its 3-month forecast at $1.30

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

That is not the most important thing, the most important thing is what the fifth wave will or will not be.
If you didn't understand that in my question, I'm kind of clarifying.

That's what I answered. The fifth wave implies there is momentum. No momentum, no fifth. And if you just want any fifth wave, just the fifth one, then there can be one. There could be a seventh and a ninth... Somehow.

The pound and the euro have closed the gaps. The euro has a gap left from April 5 at 0.8877.

Greetings my friends !
Well, the eurik is slowly going up....
but it's kinda weak....
I don't like this one bit....

Galina >>:

What do you think about the sell zone at 1.3500-1.3550 and then at 1.3300?

Hi all .... someone is spoiling the australian pair ...anyone have any thoughts on this pair ...I sold a bit ....

Galina писал(а) >>
Greetings my friends !
Well, the eurik is slowly going up....
but kinda weak....
I don't like this one bit....

Galina could you please share the EURUSD analysis
Thanks in advance.

nurbekwww >>:

Galina не могли бы вы поделиться аналезом EURUSD
за рание блогадарю

Of course I can.
Just one minute.

Here you go.
I have already written many times that from 1.3397 one should buy with the target 1.3767 (87).
But the way there I think will be difficult and thorny.
I do not know how we should get there, which roundabout ways.
But when we get there, the most interesting thing starts.
THE EURIK AT THIS POINT IS GOING TO BE TORN APART !!!
There will be a sharp drop in the moment and a good shot up, and everything seems fine, but the fate of the diametric will be decided there, which I have been talking about for so long.
If the diametric at this point will finish, we will see the movement upwards, which I have shown in the figure.
If the OD at this point does not end, we will see new lows, which is 1.3147.
In short, it's at 1.3767 on the daily intervals.
And then we'll have to see.