Billy, where's my money, or How to write a New Year's Miracle in a couple of hours

Hello all! Happy New Year!

Recently on the forum was discussed (and is still being discussed)the topic(on the assurance of one of the users) of an EA working on all GPs on the basis of a standard WPR indicator. There he gives "approximate TOR" of the Expert Advisor. Everything seems to be simple. So I decided, believing in the New Year's Miracle, my skills and strategy tester, to try to write this very stable working Expert Advisor. I will write it as I know how to do it. I will write it till 18-19 hours (it is 12.35 now). Let's see what the result will be. I will post the code of all EAs and test results here. May the New Year's Miracle come to us.

P.s. This topic was created as a joke, to raise everyone's mood and hope for a New Year's miracle). Remember, all the test results are only tests on the stories and EAs in the form in which they will be posted, can not be used on the real market.

P.s.s. If you have any suggestions for "quick improvement" of the Expert Advisors during the play, write to us, we will discuss it and make it better.

If under MT4 write ready to join the research and refinement of the "miracle".

So, let's begin... I was a bit of a liar when I said I was only starting to write now... I started pissing yesterday...) And I've already got some "cute tester" results...

The original ToR:

1. We use MQL5, build 1036, MetaQuotes-Demo server;

Two types of WPR indicators are used. The first one - the standard one included in the terminal, the second one - the one developed by Vladimir Kazakov and located in the codabase;

3. Working by candle's close;

4.1 For the first (standard) WPR. If the value of the indicator on the second candle is higher than the upper limit (-5), and on the first candle - below the upper limit - we sell at the opening of the current candle. If the value of the indicator on the second candle is below the lower limit (-95), and on the first - above the lower limit - buy.

4.2 For the second (author's) WPR. If the value of the indicator on the second candle is higher than the upper limit (25), and on the first - below the upper limit - sell at the opening of the current candle. If the value of the indicator on the second candle is below the lower limit (-25), and on the first - above it - we buy at the opening of the current candle.

In a nutshell... it goes like this.

Kino:

If under MT4 write ready to join the research and refinement of the "miracle".

Unfortunately... for MT5... But, take part... criticize, praise... Enjoy! New Year is coming!

Tapochun:
Unfortunately... under MT5... but get involved... criticize, praise... Enjoy! New Year is coming!
Code in the studio...

Yes, the test will be for the period since 2011... on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF... presumably on M5, M15, M30... OHLC M1 testing model.

VOLDEMAR:
Code on the go...

At the request of the workers... I was going to leave it for dessert, but okay...

wprExpert - first version...

wprfixExpert - second version...

Files:

Can we have tester reports in screenshots at least, no MT5 terminal)

Kino:
Can tester reports in screenshots at least, no MT5 terminal)
Yes, of course, everything will be as it becomes available...

So... the first test is being prepared... Standard WPR EURUSD... In the first version only indicator period is optimized.

M5 period - it doesn't smell like a New Year's miracle yet (of course, if you don't consider losing 75 dollars in 4 years with 0.01 lot as a New Year's miracle - the best result)...

M15 - ok, we didn't lose! The best result +386 $ (0.01 lot), the drawdown on the balance 12.65%. Tester report is attached.

M30 is even better. The best time was +446$, but the drawdown has increased up to 16%, however we can see that trading on М30 is more suitable for the current market situation. Tester report is attached.

H1 - just in case. Not very good results.

What is the ratio of profitable to unprofitable trades in figures and average amounts ?

Reason: