EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1699

Galina >>:

ЦЕНА БЫЛА 1.3525, это хай за воскресенье.

Galina, as I said at the weekend, this week ONLY BUY.))
My high was exactly 1.3490.

strangerr писал(а) >>
Hello all, or has everyone gone to bed already?)))

Hi! My day is just beginning :-)
Eurobucks - Gap upwards indicates a decline

Wishing everyone a successful trading week!

waitra >>:

Привет! У меня денек только начинается :-)
По евробаксу - гэп вверх указывает на снижение пары

Желаю всем успешной торговой недели!

I don't see it pointing to anything, a gap is a gap. Let's close it and keep going up.

waitra >>:

Привет! У меня денек только начинается :-)
По евробаксу - гэп вверх указывает на снижение пары

Желаю всем успешной торговой недели!

The weekly gap, if you look at history, is a sign of an important level. That is, the price reaches the gap level, then it may pass it, then go back. So, it doesn't give a clear sell signal. Although, in this case, I would not be afraid to hold a sell position.
---
By the way, me and the gap are good buddies :)

Hello all and have a good week!
The eu is set to continue rising on H1. Of course not without corrections and possibly deep ones. Although in the long term H4 and above.... there is no reversal yet.

gip >>:

Недельный гэп, если посмотреть на истории, является обозначением важного уровня. То есть цена и доходит до уровня гэпа, потом может пройти его, затем вернуться обратно. Ну то есть однозначного сигнала на продажу он нам не дает. Хотя в данном случае, я бы лично не боялся удерживать позиции на продажу.
---
Кстати, мы с гэпом хорошие приятели :)

Gip, hi. Have you, sir, seen the weekend reports?))

Now I have an idea.
Since interesting ladies are a rarity here, I propose to support and help them with all my might. For my part I am ready to create for you, Galina, or for you, Xenia, some trinket, script or indicator. Do not hesitate to contact me.

gip писал(а) >>

The weekly gap, if you look at history, is a sign of an important level. That is, the price reaches the gap level, then it can go through it, then go back again. So, it does not give a clear sell signal. Although, in this case, I would not be afraid to hold a sell position.
---
By the way, we are good friends with the gap :)

I'm talking about this particular gap, for the current layout. Now on the chart you can clearly see that large amounts are coming in. They are breaking through the trend line; if they sell at once, we will go down, and then we will make a small comeback and go down. If the breakthrough is impossible, the resistance retest at 1.348, and decline to 1.339.

strangerr >>:

Гип, привет. Смотрели ли вы, сэр, отчеты на выходных?)))

No, Sir, I am totally relying on your opinion as I believe you are the most competent in this matter. I, if you'll excuse me, have been somewhat busy.
---
hat's worn through, I'd better go and have a chat with the Bosun for balance :)))

waitra >>:

Речь про конкретно этот гэп, для текущий раскладки. Сейчас на графике хорошо видно, что в дело вступают крупные суммы. Пробивают трендовую, если сразу продавят - пойдем на снижение, затем небольшой возрат и вниз. Если сейчас пробить не получиться, - ретест сопротивления - и снижение к 1.339

Girl, you speak the truth, and entered these amounts at the end of last week.

Reason: