EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 846

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

I didn't quite understand the answer... But thanks for the 'pictures'.

I guess it's time to buy, but I'm still sold out...

joo >>:

Наверно пора покупать, но я ещё продал...

That's great.

Good luck!

So what was the fake news? Unemployment or good US data?

Triangle broken up, half of the rise restored.... The most important thing now is how the Asians will react on Monday...

and on Monday almost no EUR and USD news are expected

syan писал(а) >>

So what was the fake news? Unemployment or good US data?

Triangle broken up, half of the rise restored.... The most important thing now is how the Asians will react on Monday...

and on Monday almost no EUR and USD news are expected

Don't give a shit about the news. Good reaction and good brakes are the key to health.

Profits to all!

Another surprising thing is that AUD didn't fall back as sharply as EUR, and now it's 20 pips away from post-war peak...

Apparently the news was unexpected, so the banks slowed down, plus it was Friday, now the decision has been made, let's go up...

Keeping in the channel, but have to be careful when approaching its lower boundary, meanwhile AUD has almost gained back all the rebound, waiting for gold

closed at 4402... I think that's enough, not a good end to the week :(

1st ax resistance at 1.4448 is not far off, will it break today?

I doubt it, I guess they'll leave it for Monday.

Target for Monday is to take the upper boundary of the sideways (with a slight upside) channel on the 4 o'clock channel.

The mark is around 1.4520.

Good luck!

Hi guys...It's been a long time since I've looked here, I didn't have the time, I was dealing with Woolf waves... Oh,i forgot,happy new year,everybody.!!!!

I've been working on it left and right from Forte, it works, but I still need some time to check it. And so I expect the price around 1,47 and there is also a 50% fall ... and then decide to you =))

Reason: