EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1693

cr0ss писал(а) >>

%)

cr0ss писал(а) >>

I lived in the nineties too. They have always been, are now, and will continue to be, scammed by whoever and however they can. Everyone adapts as best they can in this environment, choosing the most optimal tools for themselves. In my opinion, there is nothing bad about Elliott Wave Theory. People have worked, are working and will work with it. You do not need to believe in the market, you need to know what to do to achieve results.

Life is beautiful, it's All against All. Everyone is trying to survive in a group with like-minded people. Individuals and groups come and go. This is the movement of life.

And about thimbles and MMM, these are divorces at different levels, but the essence does not change. And at different levels, divorces will continue, changing the form (like a fractal self-similarity). There are few honest, fair and trustworthy people and organizations in this world. So one must always, everywhere, in everything and with everyone.

If he has only met divorcees in life - so he feels divorced in life and whatever he meets on his way he always gets divorced...

forte928 >>:

Если есму в жизни попадались лишь разводящие - поэтому он и в жизни чуствует себя разведенным и для него все что бы он не встречал на пути всегда его разводят..

He was in on it himself, so I gather. I've had enough "cinematography" in my life too, but I still try to keep the remnants of kindness within me, although it is under seven locks in a fireproof armoured safe :)) And you can check everything with your pocket. If the cache is getting bigger, it means everything is OK with the cause and the participants, but if the cache is getting smaller, then we have to think about it.

But why should they say so on the forum with the best intentions to instruct people? There may be women and children here :))

cr0ss писал(а) >>

the harsh truth of life!!! :))

Forte, can you explain the principle of determining the target at the intersection of 3-4 and 2-1, because I have repeatedly met on the markup, but have not yet figured out a "scientific interpretation" of this action.

If two waves are formed - then, on the basis of the intersection of the continuation of these two waves, a point of the fifth wave is formed...
If two waves are formed - then based on the intersection of the course of these two waves, the point of reaching the fifth wave is formed.
The red and blue line shows the 4% level of the expected price movement is in fact the section where the price may reverse according to the preliminary forecast...

And here is the situation that has already occurred...

Hi all!
How's the mood ???
How's the weekend ???
:)))
Everyone's looking forward to it,I guess..... :)
And the eurik, though....
1.3477 last price...

Dollar Frank want ....???
What do you think ?
??

Galina >>:
Всем привет !
Как настроение ???
Как выходные ???
:)))
Все в ожидании я пологаю.... :)
А еврик тем не мение....
1.3477 последня цена...

Galya, where did that figure come from? Maybe 1.3407

And here's more... DOLLAR YEN
92.16 untouched so far you could say...

oleniknik >>:

Галя, от куда эта цифра? может 1.3407

You know, I hope Forex is a 24-hour market, and it is also traded on Saturday and Sunday.
Unfortunately, we do not see it in the terminals.
Here's the website, you can see it in the current moment...
http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/forex-rates/

Galina >>:

Знаете надеюсь, Форекс рынок круглосуточный, в субботу и в воскресенье его то же торгуют.
Только к сожалению мы этого в терминалах не видим.
Вот сайт, там мона посмотреть в текущем моменте...
http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/forex-rates/

I looked at my links... there too ... even one says 1.3488 .... nyhr...on myself ....

Reason: