EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 159

firemast >> :

>> all right, people, I'm on my own forum.

Maybe we should move over to your place?

strangerr писал(а) >>

I did not pay attention to the pound today.

The GBP has strengthened after its peak, but it is still weak in JPY, so I would not trade today.

Krotu писал(а) >>

OK friends, everybody pay attention !!!

Tomorrow morning, everyone will settle 0.1 lot on the Eurobucks pair. If we all go at once, the market will not hold. The main thing is not to tear our trousers 8))))))

Nothing good seems to happen till 5 am (((( It's time to open the order for the fridge )

Everyone slept through the night :)))

Krotu >> :

Alright friends, everybody pay attention !!!

Tomorrow morning, everyone will settle 0.1 lot on the Eurobucks pair. If we all go at once, the market will not hold. The main thing is not to tear our trousers 8))))))

Let's go 0.01 to be sure :)))

Last week the Euro reached the upper line of the long-term channel and started to decline. On the 4h chart, you can see a "Head & Shoulders" pattern. At the moment the pair has already managed to decline a lot and it is likely to start correcting to the broken levels. In the medium term, the downtrend is expected to continue. The moving averages could be resistance levels.

The Pound has noticeably lost ground last week. Currently, the pair is at strong support levels, which could be the starting point of a correction after the decline. The RSI indicator is oversold. The moving averages may offer resistance.

Levels:
1.6117 - resistance level
1.6060 - resistance level (EMA 21)
1.5719 - support level
1.5370 - support level (min)

Tankers, where are you all? :)))

Interesting commentary http://www.teletrade.ru/analytics/forexnews/

29.09 05:32Negative rates in England:
There are rumours that the Bank of England will soon present "negative interest rates". There will be meetings of economists and bank officials to explain the new approaches to the implementation of soft monetary policy.
//ZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZH

EURUSD, H1, current

Reason: