EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1621

Greece... Portugal... How many of them are there? It reminds me of popcorn in a microwave.

Who's next? Maybe France? Or is it too much?

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>
Greece... Portugal... How many of them are there? >> it reminds me of popcorn in a microwave .

!!!!!!!! :)

strangerr >>:

Галина, как только вы заговорили о новых минимумах, так и захотелось открыть бай.)))

If you are losing all the time, put orders on the real with a mirror. You open a buy order in the demo, put a sell order on the real one and vice versa. Most people have it working. Now I have tested it on Galina.

I opened buy at 18.36 and closed it at 18.43. The total has already been $ 0.65. I feel there is potential to compete with the local pipsmen.

strangerr >>:

Галина, как только вы заговорили о новых минимумах, так и захотелось открыть бай.)))

What can I say....
OPEN.......
and I'll wait until....
like 1.3248.
That's where I will open...
or rather risk, very carefully.
And now, I do not know, mona correction, mona not.
More likely not, the inertia will probably pull the eurik down during the night.

fasklo >>:

Вы хотите что-бы я выложил то что наработано потом и временем и куплено за деньги =а ключи от банковской ячейки не дать.А то с чего я начинал я выкладывал .Только той системой надо уметь пользоваться-ее надо почувствовать.А пустотреп я потверждаю цифрами.Конкретно Вы могли пол года назад сказать что долал упадет до нижней точки 1.2780 или вы предсказывали про уровень 1.3600.Что-то ничего такого от вас не слышал .а я об этом не однократно писал.И не откажусь от того что долар обвалится-дойдет до 1.9 где-то.Что конкретно вы как Самый честный и правдивый можете у меня оспорить вот прямо сдесь и сейчас

This is about nothing. Of the two North-South predictions, one has come true with accuracy. Exactly 50%. Even if they both did, without statistics to back them up, it's just guesswork. Your predictions from newspaper articles are a mockery. There are a lot of guesses like that, but it is of no interest to me or to others who are trying to work seriously in forex. The Forex market is not that simple, that is why there is no need to make all these guesses and there is no interest either in me or in others who are trying to work on Forex seriously.

Galina >>:

Да....
Это ушь точно....
ВЫ ПОСМОТРИТЕ НА ФРАНК ДОЛЛАР В ДНЯХ !!!!
Там явно прослеживается смена дневного тренда...
ему похоже на новые максимумы теперь...
ну и еврику к новым минимумам...

Goes like a textbook on pictures you need to look at the different TFs more often in combination

Sta2066 >>:

Галина .Не говорите ничего.Вы вчера сказали -вниз.Я от противного отложенник SELL снял .Сегодня на полпути в ушедший поезд запрыгивать пришлось.

О....
So now you're blaming me for this?
Don't you have your head on your shoulders???
By the way, I have been posting forecasts with pictures for sale for a long time now, but you took your time ....
and here's, uh, .....

Good hunting, everyone!
So, stagnant, have you tried banging your head against the wall? A radical remedy, I'll tell you - a panacea!
The more I read forte, the more I think he's a goat sent here from other times,
but a tambourine - a tambourine na-a-ash...

Galina >>:

Ну что сказать....
ОТКРЫВАЙТе.......
а я подожду пока....
например 1.3248.
Вот там и открою...
точнее рискну, очень остарожно.
А сейчас, не знаю, мона бу коррекция, мона нет.
Скорее нет, по инерции ночью еврик наверное еще протащат вниз.

Galina, we've been slapping the bottom for a couple of hours before the pullback, there's no movement down, only visibility.

Sta2066 >>:

Галина .Не говорите ничего.Вы вчера сказали -вниз.Я от противного отложенник SELL снял .Сегодня на полпути в ушедший поезд запрыгивать пришлось.

О....
So now you're blaming me for this?
Don't you have your head on your shoulders???
By the way, I have been posting forecasts with pictures for sale for a long time now, but you took your time ....
and here's, uh, .....
Reason: