EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1617

forte928 писал(а) >>

>> when we get into the correction in time...

Please decipher your screenshot, - at what price will the correction start? on what day?

It is one thing to make predictions, and quite another to follow them.

Forecast #1 on EURUSD:

The general signal is SELL.
The target is 1.3232.
Execution time - by the end of the month.

DFX писал(а) >>
It is one thing to make predictions and quite another to follow them.

It is, but it's always interesting to hear other opinions, more information to think about)

oleniknik >>:
второй тест зеленки... кроликов собирают наверное ...

While the bounce and indicators are starting to tail ..... what about you?

I would also like to feed the alligator on the 15 minute ....

On pasta, the euro keeps buying (increasing pace) and the dollar is turning to sell (slowly but nevertheless)

All went down and faster than you think=the target is 1.2980 then stagnation=this is the reversal level. But it will not go up soon- 200 pips back and forth all summer.

Galina писал(а) >>

No, I don't have any positions on the euchre yet.
I bought EUR FRANK this morning.

Repeat :)))) (just kidding)... I opened it too. In principle, you could still buy a lower one if it fails.
What are we talking about in the last 10 pages anyway? Arguing about nothing... Galya, maybe it's our fault - arguing about Nili got people heated up... By the way, I found someone to hook up with about the predictions. So it's okay. I guess everyone here is their own director. As you know, to teach a scientist is only to spoil.

The euro will go up to 38 roubles and the dollar will go up against the rouble to 32 roubles.

Man, where are the American big boys...? Why are they laying low.... ?
By the way on macaroni very strong started ( last hour as america opened) selling canada and buying franc and euro....

The rise in the dollar should have been assumed to form a resistance level.Simply a zigzag should have drawn a full level and marked it.4 candles the other day it happened and now down and down.And now there is a trend formation to accelerate the process

oleniknik писал(а) >>
Shit, where are the American big boys...? >> why are they laying low.... ?
By the way on macaroni very much started ( last hour as america opened) selling canada and buying franc and euro....

by the way, does macaroni show the state of the yen ? (USDJPY GBPJPY)