EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1624

fasklo >>:

На месяцах по фракталам хорошо строится треугольник -мы сейчас выходим из середины его.Месяц заканчивается -и месячная свеча нарисовалась с низу от фибо уровня -это уже тренд.И зигзаг и фрактал и свечной анализ все говорит о сильной тенденции на понижение.Следующий фибо уровень 1.2780.Но есть еще один уровень около 1.300.Финансовые инструменты указывают почему-то на 1.300-если точнее на 1.2960-1.2980.А механический советник строит уровень 1.2760 .Меня смущает что он его выдал в начале января,и стех пор стоит на нем

So what was it you said about keys to the safe?))

1,300 - there are such figures...

America closes in an hour and there's no movement.... What does it look like?

This is not a clue - it is a sketch - just a bit of mechanics on top so to speak, which builds itself and gives predictions, it just allows you to get used to it and less dependent on human error. Frankly speaking about mechanics I never tell anyone and do not show. You know, like a rabbit breeder do not show them to anyone or they will die - maybe it is my quirk

oleniknik >>:
через час Америка закрывается, а движа никакого.... На что это похоже?

For popcorn :?

Sta2066 >>:

Где вы взяли эту черную кошку?

You mean the redhead?

syan писал(а) >>

From tomorrow you'll go down like a sweetheart!

if everyone would be so obedient :)

When at the other forum I predicted the target 1.5 in late autumn, nobody believed it - at that time the dolar was going down with high speed.I do not know exactly now, I think it was somewhere near 1.28. With one of them we had a deal on a box of cognac - where is my cognac? And then the fall.

ValNart писал(а) >>

Good hunting, everyone!
So, we're stagnant, have you tried banging our heads against the wall? A radical remedy, I'll tell you - a panacea!
The more I read forte, the more I think he's a goat sent here from other times,
ah, a tambourine - a tambourine na-a-ash...

>> You tell me from what times I was sent, I wonder... where I was sent from with a tambourine...

support is not yielding..... and it's true I went into buying a bit early.... i set a buy target at 1.3433 with the pivot .... have to test that unfortunate level anyway (my gut indicator shows it (I just really want to)) ..... what are your thoughts on the hour....

Reason: