[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 163

I apologise to everyone. I closed my sells. Somehow I don't feel confident anymore. Profit was only 113pp (((.

MobileMan:

I apologise to everyone. I closed my sells. Somehow I don't feel confident anymore. Profit was only 113pp (((.

I should have learned from Chumak to charge trends first ))))

emotraid:

First you should have learned from Chumak how to charge trends ))))

Well, darling, if everything will be good, in half an hour we are going to buy )))) We have a "warm" fractal on the clock ))))

I have been trying to trade for a couple of years now and I follow the forum. I am not so sure, but for the eu-head and shoulders.

emotraid:

You should have learned from Chumak how to charge trends first)))

I think it's going up.... I wait for the slightest pullback and buy with a stop of 500 pips.... the target of 1000 is good enough for a five digits.....

margaret:
yep, and the horn will be somewhere around 1.2850...

It's going to be a mutant))))

artikul:

So, honey, if all goes well, we'll be refilling our shopping in half an hour )))) We have a "warm" fractal on the clock ))))

Nah... I'm gonna go to bed, let the buy more work through the night))))

Bye, everybody.

MobileMan:

I kept my position 2810 the rest I closed...+ over 300pips with 10%...better watch out in the morning...one kangaroo with a tail left...

nikelodeon:

And you want to populate there?????
2709 sell limit counter on the m5 correction !!!

strangerr:

That would be mutant))))

Tell me, are your last three candles on the daily chart the same as mine?

Reason: