EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1627

waitra >>:

Эспорт котировок и подгон даты делал? Realtime Datafeed выставлен? В параметрах анализа стоит галочка "реальное время"?

more on this one.....

Midas09 писал(а) >>

more on this one.....

see my post above

What to display in realtime datafeed.....

Galina >>:
а еврик все ниже и ниже.....
:)))
Кто то еще в покупке ???

I may have done something stupid, but I've still got it .... I'm getting away from the terminal... I'll be doing a debriefing tomorrow... I'm not afraid to buy small and will be able to close on stop... At night they may turn around for spite .... too long the stochastics are stuck...

waitra писал(а) >>

forte928, will there be a comment? Because a screenshot without a comment is like an abstraction in a gallery, everyone sees what they want :-) Everyone has such a chart in the terminal, without analysis it is absolutely useless.

The strength of the trend is still YoY...we are still in the middle of the way - 1.3240 is a variant of the end of the movement

forte928 писал(а) >>

The trend has strength still O-HO-HO-HO...we are still only in the middle of the road - 1.3240 option to complete the move

now understood, thank you :-)

NOTHING IS GOING TO COME OF THIS SOFTWARE.....

oleniknik >>:

может и глупость сделал, но я еще докупился .... бо отваливаю от терминала... завтра разбор полетов буду делать... покупки маленьки не страшно и по стопу закрыть будет... А ночью могут и развернут всем на зло .... сильно долго ух стохастики залипли ...

And if so
?

/me closed the sell but don't enter the buy yet .

Midas09 писал(а) >>
NOTHING WILL COME OF THIS SOFTWARE.....

did you read the description on the link, did you try the settings?
Reason: