EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 604

strangerr:

Yes, I need at least 1000 points down:)))

A wolf in a wolf:

I would move point 4 slightly to the right and consider point 6 passed. I can't see the fourth in the enclosed Wolf yet.

But,- I see a thing like this:

tara:

I would move point 4 slightly to the right and consider point 6 passed. I can't see the fourth on the enclosed Wolf yet.

Point 4 is always a minimum or a maximum, so you cannot move it, in the enclosed point 4 is the maximum of the previous hourly candle.

the favourite is also in the village at the moment, it's interesting to watch the advisers at the invest, maybe some thoughts will come to mind...

strangerr:

Point 4 is always a minimum or maximum, so you can't move it, in the nested point 4 is the maximum of the previous hourly candle.
Imh, build not by concept but by your goals, you move 4 beyond where Tara said it would be by a triple of your little kind of wolfie and you'll understand the meaning of the triptych of conception+black and white movie that's not over yet https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page585 and where what will go to whom.

OlegTs:
The favourite is also in the village at the moment, it's interesting to watch the advisers at the invest, maybe some thoughts will come to mind...
And where did you get that about the favourite?

RekkeR:
Imh, build not according to the concepts, but to your goals, you move 4 beyond where Tara said, to a triple of your little kind of wolfie and you will understand the meaning of the triptych of conception, black and white cinema, which is not over yet, and where what will go to whom.

Cinema by cinema, and whoever settles the Jewish money from these levels will be happy:)))

strangerr:

Point 4 is always a minimum or maximum, so you can't move it, in the nested point 4 is the maximum of the previous hourly candle.

Yes, a local extremum. I always use the most pronounced one preceding point 5. It helps.

What's up friends?

Where do we send the eurik?

I'm still waiting for 1.43 or so, I think it's coming.

What do you think?

strangerr:

The movie is a movie, and the one, who will get the Jewish money from these levels, will be lucky :)))

In waves there are two options now and both are equally likely, north and south intertwined =)

But I am in the villages, I put the stop at 1.3970.

In general, the situation is unusual, it's better to wait.

Reason: