entrance point - page 3

BARS >> :

Yeah, mashki... mcd... and then there's some other stuff... like ADX, bolinger bars and channel...

chop it all up fine, mix it up, add 100 grams of something to figure it out, sprinkle some powdered fractal slices on top.

P.s. The result is a nice salad.

I heard that the lion's share of the intraday trend is interbank transfers by time, is there any way to know when such transactions occur or is this an insider and there is no way to find out in the usual way

What do EAs do in baseball code if they are all designed to fail? Why did the authors bother writing articles? :)

MuruFigi >> :
What do EAs in base code do if they are all designed to fail? Why the hell did the authors try to write articles then? :)

I don't get it either.

MuruFigi >> :
What do EAs in base code do if they are all designed to fail? Why the hell did the authors try to write articles? :)

As for the EA, no one will place a good EA publicly, not even for money.
As for the articles, they are done for the sake of money (which you pay for an article) or respect to traders or MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Geez, it's clear...

sayfuji >> :

Geez, so what's the problem. I'm offering you a win-win lottery. I tell you the entry points for a modest fee. The most lucrative ones. The start-up capital is yours, but not less than 2,000 U.S. dollars. You control the whole process. I'm 40, you 60% at the end of the week. Come out if you can, respectively, also independently.

>> it's not bad, what are the guarantees and how if you have such profitable entry points, then even without knowing how to exit, you can make a small absolute profit
You have to know how often they are there and what timeframe they are in.

fate >> :

he's not bad, what are the guarantees, and if you have these points of profitable entry without knowing how to exit it's possible to make a small absolute profit
you have to know how often they're there and what timeframe they're in.

he's kidding..... every tick is an entry point into the market =)

you will lose your deposit even if he tells you where the buy/sell is without an optimal exit.

FOREXMASTER >> :

yeah he's kidding..... every tick is an entry point into the market =)

and even if he tells you where the buy/sell is without an optimal exit you'll just lose the deposit

So, what does "a good entry point" mean, if you know how to exit, then enter whenever you want (you will exit with a profit anyway, because you know how to exit), is that your opinion?

fate >> :

What do you mean by "a good entry point" if you know how to exit, then enter whenever you want (you will exit with a profit anyway, because you know how to exit)?

yeah

fate >> :

What do you mean by "a good entry point" if you know how to exit, then enter whenever you want (you will exit with a profit anyway, because you know how to exit)?

>> don't sweat it... dummies usually boil at the end of the day :)

А что в коде бейс делают советники если они все расчитаны на слив? Нафиг аффтары тогда старались, статьи писали?

Why don't I just send you money? Would 3 kilobucks a month do the trick? It's just that you raise dummies and don't even try to get to the bottom of it. The discussion is essentially a dead end, and you do not understand it. You are offered to understand by various means-meaning jokes and direct advice that not every mix of advisors is constructive. The more so, the theme is as ridden as an ACDC record of '98.

What do Expert Advisors do in basement code if they all are aimed at losing? Why did the authors bother to write these articles?

They are for people who are used to getting ideas, not free grails. This is a set of thoughts, a fund of knowledge and experience, is it not clear? Or it would be better if everyone programmed for themselves. Then what is the use of experience? Gentlemen, what kind of idiocy is this, at least try to understand the basics. Otherwise, why do you need the market?

Reason: