EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1559

gip >>:
Паттерн дальнейшего тренда вниз вижу.

Draw, please.

A phrase from the telly just now:
.....We believe in what suits us best for today ...... If we could predict .... then we don't need anything else from God....

I see it roughly like this

oleniknik >>:
Фраза с телика только что:
..... Мы верим в то, что нас больше устраивает на сегодня ...... Если бы могли предсказывать .... то нам больше от Бога ничего и не надо....

So they're all asking God?))) and with their hands?))

strangerr >>:
Я вижу приблизительно так

And if so.

The second wave should have ended at 3620.... on the same inductor

oleniknik >>:

а если так

I don't see it that way)))

strangerr >>:

А так не вижу)))

but look at the ADX. it shows a strengthening trend and a trend just to sell.....

oleniknik >>:

а если так

Вторая волна должна была бы по этому же индюку закончиться на 3620....

This turkey only shows what you drew for it.))

oleniknik >>:

а посмотрите на ADX. он показывает усиление тренда и тренда как раз на продажу.....

Still don't see it)))

SEVER11 >>:

да было много желающих устроить соревнования, но их почему то уже в списках даже в десятке сильнейших нет, мы пока на втором месте

Hello everyone ... i registered at admiral in the contest .... yesterday the contest started ... after 4 hours the results were updated on the site looked, there with a deposit of 5000 one has made 6000 profit .... i gave up the case ....i can't afford 120% profit in 4 hours it's something..... with the Umis contest i gave my son the terminal yesterday so he opened 40 lots for audiene and almost drained the deposit ... it's OK .... but he can see how you can lose money with ease ...))

Reason: