EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1565

[삭제]
Midas09 >>:

в этом индикаторе NZD есть?

Yes . Look at the colour in the top left-hand corner of the chart. there's a colour breakdown... I think it's blue....

Hovering between pivot and first support D
[삭제]
strangerr >>:
Болтаемся между пивотом и первой поддержкой Д

You can see that you didn't close the buy when possible... why are you so sure we'll go higher?

[삭제]
Now they're broadcasting a wave on spain.and there's also portugal and italy a bit more....
So they still have a lot of thimbles.....

The euro is not even able to work out its target in the north, it is dragging it down.
Galina, can you close the longs now?

Vlad72 >>:

вы посмотрите что с евриком делается он даже свою цель никак отработать не может на севере,так и тянет его вниз.
Галина может сейчас закроешь лонги?


I'll wait some more...
now, if the lows come off... I've got a stopper going off there.
there's not much point.
[Deleted]
oleniknik >>:

да . Посмотри цвет в верхнем левом углу графика. там по цветам расшифровка.. по моему голубенький....

Can you tell me which colour the currency is coloured? .....

xeox >>:

Видно что бай при возможности не закрыл... что так уверен что выше сходим?


It's not like I opened it for 15p.))
Galina писал(а) >>


I'll wait some more...
now, if the lows come off... I got a stopper going off there.
there's not much point.


while you're waiting for breakeven the swaps have eaten up all the profits with these moves
No, I don't have any swaps.